Keep trying to log in, no luck. Internal service error
Anyone else having this problem?
No.79 save £12k in 2020. Total end May £11610
Annual target £24000

Comments

• pochisoldi
    pochisoldi Posts: 261 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    They tweeted last night that they were going to be playing with their mobile app.
    Looks like they broke it

Looks like the "Testplant for Sabadell Banking" is keeping up the good work, using their UK customers as guinea pigs for broken IT.
  • pochisoldi
    Website welcome page: Back up again at around 0915.
    Mobile App: Working (for me on Android)
    Online banking: Broken, giving error message "8000066: Were sorry but the details you've entered are incorrect. Please re-enter your details and try again"
    which is incorrect - the reality is that one of their API's is responding with "Internal Server Error" when asked to check the login credentials.

Does anyone know how to get a job doing application testing with these people? I mean, it's now taking me about 2 minutes to diagnose which part of their API isn't working on any given day.

PochiSoldi
  • NotRichAtAll
    NotRichAtAll Posts: 888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    after 6hrs i am still waiting on my one time passcode to authenticate my mobile again, online tsb seems to be working for me
  • rkelly
    rkelly Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    after 6hrs i am still waiting on my one time passcode to authenticate my mobile again, online tsb seems to be working for me

Consider yourself lucky, i'm still waiting for an answer to my complaint from the original saga 2 months ago...
  • pochisoldi
    rkelly wrote: »
    Consider yourself lucky, i'm still waiting for an answer to my complaint from the original saga 2 months ago...

Just rang TSB about my 8 week old complaint - no handler assigned, 8 week letter going out tonight. Next stop Financial Ombudsman.

And by the way - they've rolled 4 complaints into one, so the only effort they've expended on my complaints was to massage their figures.
  • Peter6268
    Peter6268 Posts: 32 Forumite
    pochisoldi wrote: »
    Just rang TSB about my 8 week old complaint - no handler assigned, 8 week letter going out tonight. Next stop Financial Ombudsman.

And by the way - they've rolled 4 complaints into one, so the only effort they've expended on my complaints was to massage their figures.

Similar to yourself, my TSB complaint has been in more than eight weeks, without receiving anything all all from them other than a 'holding letter' and a letter addressed to another customer!.

I submitted my case online to the FOS this morning.

I wait to see what happens now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport