Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Morning :hello:

Monday my recording box started being silly and not working proper :(

I tried fixing it factory settings etc then thought could be tv not box same problem :(

Struggled til Wednesday googling and not finding answer so ask next door.

He tells me how to check if its box or tv :)

Its box so I get old farty recording box out and he ho its works but so annoying slow and unreliable.

Get intouch with Amazon about broken box and :j guarantee didn't run out til next month :D

They would have sent me new one but none in stock so refunded me full amount and told me send it back :j

Refund in gift cards and rest in bank this morning :T. So I have ordered a new Humax box the updated version of one sent back being delivered tomorrow before 1pm :T

Amazon :beer: :T:T:T:T
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Morning all. Thank you Chris. That makes me feel much happier. I was quite disconcerted yesterday!

I have caught up now. Thanks Pepper and Dora too. (I, too, have read your name as Pandora Skids and it took a while looking at the OP!!!8217;s comments before I clocked what it really is!!)

:eek: :eek:

I have been using this name for years now - it never crossed my mind that it could be read that way!

:rotfl: :rotfl:
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Oh just to mention I have free Fage yog and Tetley back on my COS:)

Please can I ask have you already had the chance had the offers before and done them so this is your 2nd lot?

I tidied the fridge out at the start of the week specifically for Muller and Fage storage so now I have a yogurt shelf :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Well its another beautiful start to the day....Just a bit more breeze today.....Replanted my cabbage and sprouting broccoli yesterday.....All good this morning and another mouse has gone to heaven....8 now:eek:

Have productive days wherever you are and whatever you are doing..Don't forget to smile and be happy.....and remember TFI Friday....:j:j..... :wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    mhoc wrote: »
    Please can I ask have you already had the chance had the offers before and done them so this is your 2nd lot?

I tidied the fridge out at the start of the week specifically for Muller and Fage storage so now I have a yogurt shelf :D

Most of my fridge space is currently taken up by mullers - I mentioned to DD last night that their favourite cheese is in the Lidl offer next weekend, she reminded me that if we didn't reduce the yogurt mountain there would be no space for cheese :eek: :rotfl:
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    SSM is showing no coupons for me again! Anyone got the coupons showing on there please?
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Most of my fridge space is currently taken up by mullers - I mentioned to DD last night that their favourite cheese is in the Lidl offer next weekend, she reminded me that if we didn't reduce the yogurt mountain there would be no space for cheese :eek: :rotfl:

You can make space for cheese. If you insist on refrigerating it just bung a few freezer blocks in the freezer, use your cool box/bag (surely all Elite have these for emergencies?) as a fridge by rotating those through cool box/freezer, keeps the cheese as cool as the fridge.

Have to say, it is lovely cheese :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 May 2018 at 9:05AM
    mhoc wrote: »

On CoS it generally shows you the offer if you can claim it - it disappears/knocks off how many you claimed once claimed, so quite straightforward to keep track (once it has processed - so I claimed Tetley at the weekend, it is showing Rewarded under Receipt Activity and is showing as available again). CS isn't as clear and you have to login to the website (not app) where it says you have X redemptions remaining - they also tend to extend offers (even if it disappeared then came back!), whereas CoS offers seem to disappear then appear as a new offer.

Just to add, sometimes on CoS when the offer reappears, it only reappears for those who did not claim last time it was on (I noticed this when some people can see offers and I can't or vice versa - like the Total yoghurt is not showing for me).

HTH

Anon
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Good morning beautiful people

Sun is out again so no need to take my vit D tablets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure