Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Thank you. I need a nickname for you, can't shorten you to PK as we already have one of those, any preferences? Pando has a nice ring to it and my auto correct seems to accept it, doesn't want to turn it into anything shocking :rotfl:
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Dora:rotfl::rotfl:

The explorer:D
    How about PDK or Dora:D

:rotfl: A nickname will be fine - I used to be known as PK when I frequented this thread a few years ago but we can't have 2 PK's

Dora sounds ok :D
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    I have had similar problems but with mice eating my cabbages and purple sprouting broccoli..RIP 5 mice so far.....:mad:

Edit.....Make that 6......Caught another little blighter this morning.....:D

What do u use to catch them Marms. Had a horror story the other day. We got a Karcher about 5years ago and never been used as OH got too ill to use it and I couldnt be bothered lol. Anyway, other day when family were her for a bbq, my DS asks if she can take it to her place to try it out. So a few of them go in the garage, get this old box and transport it through my garden, through my house :eek: (dont know why they didnt use sidegate :mad: ) into her car and took it home. Next day they opened up the box and there was a family of live mice in there running around. I didnt see them but sister think they were mum with babies and released them into her next door neighbours overgrown garden :eek:
    Now Im scared to go in my garage incase there are more in there.
    Im petrified of them.

Morning all :wave:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    :rotfl: A nickname will be fine - I used to be known as PK when I frequented this thread a few years ago but we can't have 2 PK's

Dora sounds ok :D
    You could be P K with a gap :D
    But Dora sounds nicer :)
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Good morning .....hope every one is well .....loving the sunshine
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Morning all

Our cats love this weather. In the morning all of the mats - the coir doormats and the Ikea Boris mats go out on the patio and the cats all take up their positions on a mat - its a bit like they are claiming their sunbeds for the day :rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • s4mmy
    s4mmy Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Good morning
    Free milky bar wowsome on SM this morning :D:D

Apologies if this has already been posted.
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    Morning all,
    Back again from London, how I hate that drive when im tired and its sunny outside, but I so enjoy the little boys, especially as the eldest is now talking and the youngest is copying, they are so funny at times.
    we went to a little farm yesterday, only a few goats,2 ponies, 3 pigs ducks and chickens but the boys loved it, but we were happy to put in a donation as its free, and I had a free bus journey :) what was funny was the 3 year old telling me how to cross the road and to wait for the little green man.....the only thing there was no little green man and zebra crossing in site, we eventually crossed the road safely :)
  • HILLBERN
    What a surprise DH received by courier yesterday the free Jamesons...I never received mine, did anyone else?
  • HILLBERN
    Im now confused after skimming back I thought the donut was now the invisible trigger? am I wrong?
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 9 May 2018 at 8:45AM
    My Boots app has updated overnight - not that very exciting.
    I have 75 points for a shampoo or conditioner so thats one of Boots own brand.
    £1 off Botanics - what is the cheapest? Possibly wipes?

Also 200 points for buying £8 of cosmetics - there were some good No 7 offers and Max Factor bundles a few weeks back. Mind you all I really need is foundation or BB creams and eye liners.
    There is so little no 17 stock left now it would be hard to get £8 worth.
    Any suggestions welcome

Also got extra points for a £15 spend - with shampoo, cosmetics and botanics I would be over a tenner ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure