The Poundworld bargains thread

Comments

• surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Laocapon is this perfume?? Montagne Jeunesse 100ml bottle, £1 - they had 4 different "flavours" (scents? Varieties? idk, lol!): Dark Chocolate, Damask Rose, Tropical Peel Off & Sensuous Spice - I was actually really impressed that this was only a quid
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,822
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    surfsister wrote: »
    Laocapon is this perfume?? Montagne Jeunesse 100ml bottle, £1 - they had 4 different "flavours" (scents? Varieties? idk, lol!): Dark Chocolate, Damask Rose, Tropical Peel Off & Sensuous Spice - I was actually really impressed that this was only a quid

I thought Montagne Jeunesse made face masks

And looking at this review seems to confirm it here

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • surfsister wrote: »

I bought one - cinnamon & ginger - face mask. This one heated up when you put it on your face. It was lovely. Can't say it's turned me into a supermodel yet though!!!!!!!
  • mttylad wrote: »
    The in car gadget grip (phone holder to us) is IMO excellent.
    http://www.poundworldplus.co.uk/buy/in-car-gadget-grip_7426.htm

I have seen it for sale for a heck of a lot more in Asda etc.
    Sticks like poo to a blanket, really holds well and very adjustable IMO.

I hope to find one of these tomorrow!
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Slowly but surely getting stockings together - this is from Argyle Street, Glasgow.

Playskool Heroes Angry Birds Go! Big Red Bird & Helmet Pig (some sort of racing cars I think) http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/playskool-heroes-angry-birds-go-big-red-bird-and-helmet-pig:0EE014F5-5056-9047-F5ED-51B0EDFCCA3B and Monster High brush and hair clasps.

pXSriSi.jpg?1
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I ordered from Poundworld online recently - mostly bulky cleaning agents. The order arrived as expected, and was well packaged in bags which is just as well as one of the lids was loose which meant everything else in that bag was covered.

I'm just grateful it was the handwash and not bleach :o

Can't fault the value, though.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • I picked up a selfie stick in poundworld yesterday :beer: I know, I know i'm late onto the trend but not bad for a stocking filler :A
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    thanks both!

Montagne Jeunesse 100ml bottle, £1 - they had 4 different "flavours" (scents? Varieties? idk, lol!): Dark Chocolate, Damask Rose, Tropical Peel Off & Sensuous Spice - I was actually really impressed that this was only a quid

the 100ml bottle foxed me as most face masks I buy come in sachets; a 100ml bottle sounds excellent value for a quid!
  • Pound world at Aberdeen beach had peanut butter Oreos, 2 for £1. Never had them before but I have high hopes! I saw these in Tesco last week for £6 for 2 packs!!
  • Julie0511 wrote: »
    Pound world at Aberdeen beach had peanut butter Oreos, 2 for £1. Never had them before but I have high hopes! I saw these in Tesco last week for £6 for 2 packs!!

I also saw those in Tesco! Was tempted, but didnt get it, thought 3 was a bit steep. Wonder if I can find them in poundworld.

I found Wella hairproducts, Revlon nailpolish, the ones that smell. They are gimmicky, but do actually smell. I got "Lavender soap" and "autumn spice". They always have lots of nailpolishes. I also found Manhattan blusher, it has 3 different clours, the packaging is nice and sturdy too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure