o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Options

Comments

• princessmoneysaver
    Options
    It's totally free but it's never asked for billing details - are you sure it's the right app?
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • dorien
    dorien Posts: 277 Forumite
    Options
    It's totally free but it's never asked for billing details - are you sure it's the right app?

yes he put in priority moments !!! tried texting moments to 2020 as well it says failed...weird..
    :j :j :j :T :T
  • dorien
    dorien Posts: 277 Forumite
    Options
    dorien wrote: »
    yes he put in priority moments !!! tried texting moments to 2020 as well it says failed...weird..

Done it now....yippee
    :j
    :j :j :j :T :T
  • lollol
    lollol Posts: 420 Forumite
    Options
    hope someone can help.

I have O2 country sim card. So pay as you go WAP. they sent me an o2 passcode and thanked me for registering for the app. To complete the process i have to use the code within the next 48hours.
    I have looked through my phone (Nokia E71) but hav no idea how to complete this. please help
  • tinker15
    tinker15 Posts: 1,393 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    scottishf wrote: »
    I did that last time, but cant remember how i got it to send me the codes :-(

Sign in to O2 priority, click redeem on the offer you require and it will automatically send it to your phone.
    Comping from May 2012 :D

Thank you to all that post & contribute, I think you are wonderful, I could not achieve without your help :)
  • Dan2310
    Dan2310 Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    Options
    Picked up a free pack of christmas cards today, thanks OP :)
  • ponymad_3
    ponymad_3 Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    When I logged in - have previously registered... go to the specific offers... its says oops there is a problem come back soon. Can anyone help me or confirm they are having the same problems
  • manda1205
    manda1205 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ponymad wrote: »
    When I logged in - have previously registered... go to the specific offers... its says oops there is a problem come back soon. Can anyone help me or confirm they are having the same problems
    I get that too, but I thought it was because Im actually with Tesco, although previously it had been working with Tesco users, as they piggyback on o2's network. Are you with Tesco too?
  • nutty1
    nutty1 Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ponymad wrote: »

mine does that and i'm on o2, if someone has the text message for the free cards could you text it me if i pm you
    my number.
  • ponymad_3
    ponymad_3 Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    No I ve been with O2 for ages and never with Tesco... I m going to contact them. I could use the card one tomo as I m gong shopping!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback