Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    zippydooda wrote: »
    just seen about this glitch, if working tomorrow it will go well with my loaded offer of an extra 20 points per shop.

I know some will love it and it's down to each of us and our personal taste but I find it a bit strange.....dare I say "soapy":eek:

Might be worth taking a spoon and trying it as theres little point in filling your freezer with something you aren't keen on.

Just saying:whistle::whistle:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    nanx4 wrote: »
    ravenswood pet rescue,

Thank you nanx4 thought it would be pet related :T
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    win live walkers promotion.

i won a £25% off virgin trains. The discount is valid for travel along the West Coast Mainline.
    i have no use for the code they sent me so
    office-basketball-smiley-emoticon.gif

I won a £10 Rakuten TV code......but had to use it to see if I could use it if you know what I mean:rotfl:

I was just so relieved not to win the main prize and have Ant and/ or Dec turning up. Imagine :eek:Right in the middle of getting the kitchen done:eek:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    User Name Posts
    bubbs 2,396
    TrulyMadly 2,394

these 2 together account for more than 1 in 6 posts :eek: :rotfl:

Other people need to start posting more:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    davemorton wrote: »

Thank you so much DM for all the work you put into this. Di's is easy to do but I found going through 3dogs second link is easier although you don't seem able to name who you are or leave a message.

But it's not an issue. All for a good cause:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Well sun is out forecast is rain lol
  • TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you so much DM for all the work you put into this. Di's is easy to do but I found going through 3dogs second link is easier although you don't seem able to name who you are or leave a message.

But it's not an issue. All for a good cause:)

I left a message through paypal there is a box which says special instructions hth
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    elainemn wrote: »
    I had one validated lat week for £2 and I put another through yesterday which appears to have worked. That is £4 in 2 weeks from wombles. I have done myself myself a list of what is in my wallet so I remember to look for them. Some okay buys if you need it, especially if you have a MOC anyway.

There is the potential to get this Bold 2 in 1 24 wash liquid for 50p if it compares to Morries using apg & SSM cashback:

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Laundry/Bold_2in1_Lavender_And_Camomile_Liquid_24_Washes_840ml.html?TrackingCode=AQADAAE.pNsmY1rUyE68ecuxRdRnYA

Fairy softener for 80p using APG & SSM cash back against morries, Tesco or waitrose.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Laundry/Fairy_Fabric_Softener_Original_44_Washes_11L.html?TrackingCode=AQAAAAE.6_XoFN8dd0GQkmbJTXBKhQ

Fairy liquid is £1 in Asda, so 50p after cashback.

Viakal Limescale Remover Spray Kitchen & Bathroom Cleaner for £1.05 using APG & SSM cash back against morries or sains.

Oral B Gum & Enamel Toothpaste for £1.70 using APG & SSM cash back against morries or sains.

Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Shampoo for £1.70 using APG & SSM cash back against tesco, sains or waities

febreze air freshener for 80p using APG & SSM cash back against tesco, sains or morries

Head & Shoulders Supreme for £2.15 using APG & SSM cash back against sains

Olay facewash, toner, or cleanser are £2 in A. Some compare so 80p using APG & SSM cash back - check as various to choose from.

Olay Total Effects £15 in A but 10 in T so £7.50 using APG & SSM cash backwhich to me is very expensive, but okay if you buy any way.

Lenor secrets posted earlier, but £6 in A againt £4 in S or M with £2.99 cash back.

Various Aussie to get free using travel sized products if this works. Check where they are £1 / £1.50

Always liners for 60p using APG & SSM cash back against tesco or sains

Fairy All in One Dishwasher Tablets are $ in various places, so £2 after cashback.

You also may have coupons if you have more than 1 SSM account.

Also check the Victoria site as there are coupons on there as well. £2 olay, £1 fairy dishwasher tabs, 50p oral-b, £1 fairy pods. May be others as I have used some already. You can also get some free samples that come with MOCs.

https://www.victoria.co.uk/selected-offers

Brilliant elaine. Thank you:)

I was going to say that I might bump into you later but I probably won't.
    I'm meeting up with a work colleague that I haven't seen for 15 years.

How weird is that?:eek:

I hope I don't look any different:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • nanx4
    nanx4 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Other people need to start posting more:rotfl::rotfl:

Thats what i keep telling myself, :rotfl: but i am going to make more of an effort .
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    nanx4 wrote: »
    Thats what i keep telling myself, :rotfl: but i am going to make more of an effort .

Right you've said it now Nan:rotfl:

I've put your name in the "Must make more of an effort" book and I'll be keeping an eye on you:rotfl:

Off to try the wrinkle removal cream:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business