Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    michaels wrote: »
    Spent 30 min in m&s testing and deleting vouchers that dw had used but not removed. £3 was taken then rejected at the end cos of ys, I had already deleted voucher so had to quickly choose something full price or lose it.
    So yours are still deleting, not fair!
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Leslieo1 wrote: »
    Good evening, I tried the felinex today & it worked against Tesco!!!8217;s, I can!!!8217;t ypload my receipt or post it as s oicture. Hope this helps x

there has been info on here a few times how to change your settings so you dont keep getting all them numbers.

or you can just miss apostrophes out.

ref apg results, just copy and paste them

you can post pictures after you have made 10 posts. hth
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    izzy65 wrote: »
    I got Ribena , the proper sugar stuff, but am aware of the change, I usually buy the farmfoods Pepsi offer, 3 x 24 for £17, I get a mix of full fat and diet, today the full fat was not in the offer and £8.49 for the 24 :eek:, will need to keep a look out for decent offers :)

I got the last old recipe Ribena bottles from my local Ts couple days ago, the smaller bottles I got before had some offer on the label and I noticed that these 2 bottles had the same label mixed in with all the others.

I had a shock that not only has my coke gone up in price they have made the bottles smaller. :mad: I am kicking myself for not stocking up before the sugar tax came in. But unfortunately it's one of those things that I don't like to keep a stash of as I would drink a lot more than I should. I just buy the odd bottle when I really fancy some. :o I'm not fussy pepsi or coke as long as it's full of sugar....:rotfl:

Izzy I have read somewhere that some people have had luck in places like Home Bargains and B&M for the old recipe.
  • Tinyshoes
    davemorton wrote: »
    Guess I will have to :( Im not the most organised though.

:rotfl: ermmm. take you long to think of that one? :cool::o

:p

1937?

Just keeping you on your toes DM while Bubbs is having a break. ;)

1937? sorry think I meant to say plastic fork. :p
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I got the last old recipe Ribena bottles from my local Ts couple days ago, the smaller bottles I got before had some offer on the label and I noticed that these 2 bottles had the same label mixed in with all the others.

I had a shock that not only has my coke gone up in price they have made the bottles smaller. :mad: I am kicking myself for not stocking up before the sugar tax came in. But unfortunately it's one of those things that I don't like to keep a stash of as I would drink a lot more than I should. I just buy the odd bottle when I really fancy some. :o I'm not fussy pepsi or coke as long as it's full of sugar....:rotfl:

Izzy I have read somewhere that some people have had luck in places like Home Bargains and B&M for the old recipe.
    I only buy cans as it easier to control my fluid intake, if I bought a bottle I know I would drink too much:), I had success in poundstechers when the lucozade changed I got the last thirty bottles :cool:, same as you Pepsi or coke but full sugar:)
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • davemorton
    Just keeping you on your toes DM while Bubbs is having a break. ;)

Yes, I know how much she must be missing me, I might have to pop over to the WW thread to say hi. :D
  • Tinyshoes
    izzy65 wrote: »
    I only buy cans as it easier to control my fluid intake, if I bought a bottle I know I would drink too much:), I had success in poundstechers when the lucozade changed I got the last thirty bottles :cool:, same as you Pepsi or coke but full sugar:)

I hope you find a decent offer, vaguely think I read that small 500ml bottles were pre sugar tax prices in one of the discount stores, not sure if that size would be any good for you and sorry can't remember which store it was.
  • Tinyshoes
    davemorton wrote: »
    Yes, I know how much she must be missing me, I might have to pop over to the WW thread to say hi. :D

Now wouldn't that be a syn? :whistle:
  • davemorton
    Now wouldn't that be a syn? :whistle:

She would save them up :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRHetRTOD1Q

;)
  • For those looking for full sugar squash
    Waitrose do a hi juice and I don’t think they have changed the recipe
    Same for Sainsbury’s-also their no added sugar has sucrolose which doesn’t taste as bad as some sweeteners
    I’m happy to pay the tax I just want the choice not to consume chemicals :beer:
    I say "THANKS" to posts that make me smile - Oh and really good glitches.:j
    Good things come to those who wait:A Bad things come on express delivery:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family