M&S credit card moneyback offer

Did anyone else see the MSE article about applying for an M & S credit card, spending something like £100 and then getting £50 cash back? Can't remember the exact details, but it looked like an offer too good to miss so we applied for the card. It's all gone through fine - but now I can't find details of this moneyback offer - plus, of course, M & S say nothing about it on their paperwork. I'm beginning to think I dreamt it all up m!!! Can anyone verify this offer or point me in the right direction to make my claim? thanks.

Comments

• The below link appears to refer to the T&C's of the offer?

http://bank.marksandspencer.com/pdf/cashbackoffertermsandconditions.pdf
  • andrewmp
    andrewmp Posts: 1,754 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Has anyone had the £50 voucher yet? Supposed to be here by the end of the month at the latest?
  • Dansmam
    Dansmam Posts: 677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    No sign of a voucher here but I’d hope to see it before Christmas ��
    I have borrowed from my future self
    The banks are not our friends
  • andrewmp
    Dansmam wrote: »
    No sign of a voucher here but I’d hope to see it before Christmas ��

Mine has just arrived there!! Magic.

VALID UNTIL 30 NOVEMBER 2017
  • andrewmp
    INCLUDES: Clothing, Footwear, Lingerie, Beauty, Homeware, Accessories, M&S Food and Flowers

EXCLUDES: Stationery, Cards & Gift Wrap, Beers, Wines & Spirits, Sale and clearance items, schoolwear, furniture, furniture disposal service, made to order curtains, made to measure shirts, made to order suits, tailoring alterations, ‘your school uniform’ service, repairs services, name tapes, branded baby products, Fitbit, BB-8 Sphero, Propel Star Wars Battle Quads, charity items, Food to Order, lunch to you, Flowers and Plants delivered, M&S Restaurants, Caf!s, Deli Bars, M&S Bank products or services and delivery charges.

They didn't make those exclusions obvious on the offer as far as I remember.
  • Dansmam
    Dansmam Posts: 677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Just arrived in my email too. Not too bothered about the restrictions, though I don’t remember them either - it’s going on household stuff ready for Christmas visitors
    I have borrowed from my future self
    The banks are not our friends
  • andrewmp
    Dansmam wrote: »
    Just arrived in my email too. Not too bothered about the restrictions, though I don’t remember them either - it’s going on household stuff ready for Christmas visitors

The leaflet doesn't mention any restrictions. I was hoping to stock up on drink for Christmas. Oh well, food it is.
  • Still waiting for mine ! I spoke to M&S Bank, they said heavily subscribed, you will get the voucher, but surely the deadline must be extended? Has Martin done any follow-up on this?
  • any black friday deals on credit cards?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure