Wedding in Rhodes

Options
Hi all,

Apologies for the long winded post...

Me and My Fiance are looking to get married in Rhodes in August 2021. We have started our research looking around on different websites and have found that we would like our ceremony to be at St Sophia's Chapel.

We are currently a bit unsure on where to have our reception as we have found a couple of hotels we liked the look of that we could also hold the wedding reception at but either didn't get a reply from the hotel or got a limited reply which was quite off putting.

We are now considering Ammades as our reception venue and have seen this advertised on a few different websites.

My questions are, if anybody has experience of getting married in Rhodes where would you recommend as a reception venue? Secondly which company would you recommend to help organise our wedding?

the 2 companies we have had the most interaction with at the moment are:

weddingsrhodes.com & Unique Weddings Rhodes

These were just 2 of the first companies we found our options on, however we don't know much about them, so if anybody has used either could you please let us know if they were helpful.

Thanks

Jack

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Hi Jack
    This board (Weddings and Anniversaries) is pretty quiet and as your request is specific, I suggest you post on the appropriate board on Tripadvisor.

I'm sure there'll be people who have used wedding planners on there and can recommend someone.
    I know I've seen discussions about wedding planners on the TA Lindos board.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure