Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 31
  • GB_blue
    Hi

I am on the same boat.Still waiting for voucher,my shell satement on august and september has 4000 points but on oct 4000 is missing.I have opted for money off voucher and done all the steps as told by mighty deals
    Originally posted by kumarana
    Drop them a message via your online account, they replied to me within 24 hours on the 3 occasions I did this and eventually sent me a'replacement' voucher (I have my doubts whether there was a voucher sent to begin with- too many people not received yet!) keep pressing the issue.

In hindsight It is still a great deal and I WOULD purchase again if the opportunity arrives.
    • cassk
    • By cassk 8th Oct 13, 12:42 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    cassk
    Amazingly I got my voucher but my partner and my Mum are both still waiting for their vouchers. Frustrating!
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 9th Oct 13, 12:59 AM
    • 1,590 Posts
    • 1,493 Thanks
    JDPower
    Amazingly I got my voucher but my partner and my Mum are both still waiting for their vouchers. Frustrating!
    Originally posted by cassk
    I'm still waiting and have emailed Shell, fingers crossed I get a reply.
    • flossy50
    • By flossy50 10th Oct 13, 10:00 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    flossy50
    ref earlier posts, VOUCHER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. I was not in and had to go to sorting office because it needed my signature. This was presumably because shell had insisted a voucher had been posted earlier, even though it is clear from other postings that the failings are at their end.
    I am afraid the whole debacle has been a massive marketing failure. The hassle in no way compensates for the 10 gain. I shall literally just put 20 worth in rather than fill up as per normal, and go out of my way in future to avoid filling up at a shell garage.
    JDPOWER, if email not getting response you could Freephone on 08007318888.
  • TwistedAngel
    Have just spoken to Shell about mine - the 4000 points went on and came off but nothing been received. An 'administrative error' means I should get a voucher in roughly a week. Fingers crossed. :-)
    • mcdig
    • By mcdig 17th Oct 13, 8:37 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    mcdig
    My problem is that all my 4050 points are still showing from May!!
    So no sign of any vouchers for me yet.
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 17th Oct 13, 8:57 PM
    • 1,590 Posts
    • 1,493 Thanks
    JDPower
    Well I finally got a reply from Shell to my missing voucher query, and have to say their attitude stinks slightly. They admitted my vouchers hadn't been sent out when they should have and would now re-order them but "please note that we re-order the vouchers and re-credit the points only once as a gesture of goodwill"

Gesture of goodwill?! Since when is fulfilling something you should already have done a 'gesture of goodwill'?!?!
    • Dick here
    • By Dick here 18th Oct 13, 11:34 AM
    • 1,570 Posts
    • 1,446 Thanks
    Dick here
    I contacted MD asking for compensation for the delay, they said they'd credit my account by a certain amount if I called them to confirm who I was. Guess what - Customer Services (ha ha) just rings and rings... what a waste of time they are.
    Hi, weve had to remove your signature. If youre not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if youre still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
    • I-LOV-MONEY
    • By I-LOV-MONEY 18th Oct 13, 11:46 AM
    • 1,101 Posts
    • 603 Thanks
    I-LOV-MONEY
    I contacted MD asking for compensation for the delay, they said they'd credit my account by a certain amount if I called them to confirm who I was. Guess what - Customer Services (ha ha) just rings and rings... what a waste of time they are.
    Originally posted by !!!! here
    Just out of interest I have just rung MD. Option 2 Customer support, and it answered within 10 seconds of pressing the button.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • MightyDeals representative
    Hello !!!!,

Our customer service team are receiving calls and I have just tested the CS number myself. It was answered.

If you have an issue then please email customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk letting us know it is you and we will respond as we have done with every email which has come in. If any customers have not received their voucher please email this email account and we will forward your email directly to Shell Customer Services who will respond and send out a voucher.

Thank you

Neil
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 18th Oct 13, 3:04 PM
    • 40,482 Posts
    • 24,574 Thanks
    Quentin
    There looks to be a slight drawback to this "compensation" for the delay!

(Does it involve more dealings with them to get it out of your account?)

Looks like a punishment rather than proper compensation!
    • Lynsey
    • By Lynsey 24th Oct 13, 10:03 AM
    • 9,257 Posts
    • 31,991 Thanks
    Lynsey
    Our customer service team are receiving calls and I have just tested the CS number myself. It was answered.
    Originally posted by MightyDeals representative
    Neil, I can confirm the same issues as !!!! with your staff not answering phones. My hubby has an issue which H failed to resolve yesterday and was actually forwarded for the attention of yourself. The phone rings and rings and no one answers.
    No one seems to be responding to emails now either!!
    Please can you look at the issue from yesterday as your staff member doesn't seem to understand what you promote.
    BTW, this isn't an issue with a merchant, but with Mighty Deals themselves and the 2nd issue of the same type.

Please Neil, look at the issue and resolve the "obvious" issue.

I'll update here once resolved.

****Edit: hubby did manage to get through eventually and the issue is being looked into. Neil must be away as he couldn't be passed onto personally and out of office for a while.

Lynsey
    Last edited by Lynsey; 24-10-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: ****Edit
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target 600 - (x21)
    No. 6 Total 740.00 - No. 7 1000.00 - No. 8 875.00 - No. 9 700.00 (target met)
  • MichaelUK
    Hello !!!!,

If you have an issue then please email customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk letting us know it is you and we will respond as we have done with every email which has come in. If any customers have not received their voucher please email this email account and we will forward your email directly to Shell Customer Services who will respond and send out a voucher.

Thank you

Neil
    Originally posted by MightyDeals representative
    I have done as advised and received no reply.
    • SpreadPyar
    • By SpreadPyar 8th Nov 13, 11:30 PM
    • 227 Posts
    • 525 Thanks
    SpreadPyar
    I confirm I had my vouchers which I went through quidco so not only they were loaded with 20 but I only paid 8.50'sh which I have used and am very happy thanks for sharing it ...

I further have been happy because MD credited my account with 5 twice which I have used, there are deals which are 5 or less but I spent them on something more the second one on 2XEarworm Languages deal which.....

I have been happy with MD since... have had not to ring CS so can't say how they will deal with any issues I might come across......
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 12th Nov 13, 5:35 PM
    • 1,590 Posts
    • 1,493 Thanks
    JDPower
    Well I finally got a reply from Shell to my missing voucher query, and have to say their attitude stinks slightly. They admitted my vouchers hadn't been sent out when they should have and would now re-order them but "please note that we re-order the vouchers and re-credit the points only once as a gesture of goodwill"

Gesture of goodwill?! Since when is fulfilling something you should already have done a 'gesture of goodwill'?!?!
    Originally posted by JDPower
    Three weeks on and I've still not received my vouchers
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 18th Nov 13, 3:55 PM
    • 1,590 Posts
    • 1,493 Thanks
    JDPower
    And finally received today, has only took six months!!!
    • I-LOV-MONEY
    • By I-LOV-MONEY 18th Nov 13, 5:11 PM
    • 1,101 Posts
    • 603 Thanks
    I-LOV-MONEY
    And finally received today, has only took six months!!!
    As the price of petrol has gone down since you applied, you will be getting more litres for your money
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 18th Nov 13, 5:24 PM
    • 1,590 Posts
    • 1,493 Thanks
    JDPower
    As the price of petrol has gone down since you applied, you will be getting more litres for your money
    Originally posted by I-LOV-MONEY
    Don't think the prices have changed much over the last 6 months - they go up 3-4p, then supermarkets announce 3-4p reduction, then they go up 3-4p again etc etc. Pretty sure it's stayed in the 1.28-1.32 zone all year here and is currently 1.27.9

But appreciate the attempt at putting a positive spin on it
    • I-LOV-MONEY
    • By I-LOV-MONEY 18th Nov 13, 5:45 PM
    • 1,101 Posts
    • 603 Thanks
    I-LOV-MONEY
    Don't think the prices have changed much over the last 6 months - they go up 3-4p, then supermarkets announce 3-4p reduction, then they go up 3-4p again etc etc. Pretty sure it's stayed in the 1.28-1.32 zone all year here and is currently 1.27.9

But appreciate the attempt at putting a positive spin on it
    Boring facts info ! I keep a record of the price I pay each time I fill. In January I paid 129.9 it went up to 138.9 and basically it went up and down as you suggested. End of May it was 131.9, June 133.9 and July 131.9 again! I last filled at Tesco, last week at 127.9 (most other places vary between 128.9 - 130.9).

When I first kept a record in 2004 on 3 September it was 79.9 !!!!!
    • quoia
    • By quoia 18th Nov 13, 8:07 PM
    • 13,385 Posts
    • 141,893 Thanks
    quoia
    Received card 29/5...registered for fuel right away....have had various deadlines...last one was 30/9. Have subsequently been told that voucher has been issued....must have been lost in post....is being cancelled and I should have reissued voucher in another 2 weeks. I will believe it when I see it, and will probably find its not for the petrol I requested if I ever get anything.
    And yes, the 4000 points have been removed, but from earlier comments it seems clear that for some people vouchers have none the less NOT been sent. Royal Mail delivery is not that bad!
    Originally posted by flossy50
    I've been meaning to post this for a while.

This is just but one of many comments regards "lost" vouchers, the Royal Mail, and how good/bad etcetera they have/haven't been.

I'd just like to point out that it was only "the last mile" that was done by the Royal Mail and it dropping through your letterbox courtesy of your postie .....

99% to 99.9% of the handling of these was done by INSPIRE PPS

inspire-pps.com

as indicated by the "postmark" on the voucher "envelope" just above the delivery address.

Apparently they are experts in Postal Optimisation and Mail Consolidation .....

... i.e. ways to cut corners and pay only minimum wages, provide a lower quality of service than the Royal Mail achieves, whilst cherry-picking only the most lucrative deals in order to maximise their own profit.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,120Posts Today

6,539Users online

Martin's Twitter