TSB Classic Plus - DD Rewards to end June 2018

Comments

• Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Was your complain about access only, or something more ?

They've lost the plot at TSB.

Did they ever have a plot or plan ?

Mm....No ?
  • doubletop40
    doubletop40 Posts: 361 Forumite
    wizzywig27 wrote: »
    What annoys me about this is, I opened mine in December so get 6 months, if I waited two weeks I would have got 12 months worth. Oh well, such is life
    Similar.
    Does anyone know when the last bonuses will hit my accounts ?
    My two £5s hit on 21/5/18, I assume I'll get two more 21/6/18.
    Will that be "it" for me? Or will DD and transactions in June create a pair of bonuses to be paid in July?

My interest paid out 2/6/18, I assume another 2/7/18.
    I know the interest is ongoing so I intend £500 in and out every month, giving an income of (1500* 5%/12) £6.25 pcm.
  • Similar.
    Does anyone know when the last bonuses will hit my accounts ?
    My two £5s hit on 21/5/18, I assume I'll get two more 21/6/18.
    Will that be "it" for me? Or will DD and transactions in June create a pair of bonuses to be paid in July?

My interest paid out 2/6/18, I assume another 2/7/18.
    I know the interest is ongoing so I intend £500 in and out every month, giving an income of (1500* 5%/12) £6.25 pcm.

DDs (at least two different) and debit card transactions (at least 20) paid from the account in calendar month June will qualify for £5 each, paid in July,
  • doubletop40
    doubletop40 Posts: 361 Forumite
    DDs (at least two different) and debit card transactions (at least 20) paid from the account in calendar month June will qualify for £5 each, paid in July,
    Thanks Hattie.
  • surreysaver
    surreysaver Posts: 4,105 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    My rewards end this month too, but I might continue the debit card and direct debit transactions next month to see what happens in August
    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,968 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    TSB should extend the bonus... but just for those that haven't complained..:)
  • NoodleDoodleMan
    NoodleDoodleMan Posts: 3,356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    We're now well into June and nothing in writing from TSB to reminder relevant customers that the DD benefit ends as of this month - or that the reward monthly interest rate is being raised from 3% to 5% where appropriate.

Mind you, in the grand scheme of things, considering their recent meltdown, that's not likely to be top of their agenda right now !!!
  • mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    We're now well into June and nothing in writing from TSB to reminder relevant customers that the DD benefit ends as of this month!!!

Did they say they would remind you? It was fairly clear when the account was opened when the offer would end, so I wouldn't hold my breath for a reminder.
  • NoodleDoodleMan
    NoodleDoodleMan Posts: 3,356 Forumite
    Did they say they would remind you? It was fairly clear when the account was opened when the offer would end, so I wouldn't hold my breath for a reminder.

Every bank or financial instituition I've been with has mailed me whenever there is a change in terms and conditions etc.
  • Ed-1
    Ed-1 Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    Every bank or financial instituition I've been with has mailed me whenever there is a change in terms and conditions etc.

There hasn't been any change to the T&Cs of the Classic Plus account or the cashback offer.

The Classic Plus T&Cs state something to the effect that if they vary the credit interest rate by putting it up, they don't have to give any notice, but if they put it down then they'll give 2 months notice.

The cashback offer was always due to end in June for accounts opened before 08/01/18. No notice of this is due.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure