Fantastic Feb NSD Challenge

Options
xironsongx
xironsongx Posts: 145 Forumite
edited 14 February 2018 at 12:48PM in Debt-free wannabe challenges
I created this thread as I couldnt see one for December. I dont own this challenge but know others would like to see a January one.

This challenge is about setting yourself a weekly / monthly target of how many No Spend Days you would like to try and achieve during the month of January.
Keep us updated with your progress and hope you all have a great start to the new year.

To join,
just post your personal target and you are on your way.

Tips for the challenge;
1. Decide on a clear goal weekly or monthly of how many No Spend days you'd like to try and achieve

2. Create a list of allowances...What counts as a spend and what doesn't. Keep the list on you so you don't fall of the wagon or make exceptions for everything

3. Keep a tally of how many NSDs you get. See if you can beat your previous amount!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
:heart: Engaged 01-09-17 :heart: Wedding £519.78 (BA) £80.22 (Sp) / £5,600 £5,000 left to save:heart:

Comments

• xironsongx
    xironsongx Posts: 145 Forumite
    edited 2 February 2018 at 5:45PM
    Options
    xironsongx 0/20
    squanderscouse 1/12
    Purplemumof2 0/14
    RhiBi 0/12
    :heart: Engaged 01-09-17 :heart: Wedding £519.78 (BA) £80.22 (Sp) / £5,600 £5,000 left to save:heart:
  • xironsongx
    Options
    Yesterday was a spend day, got a few cleaning bits for the house and a towl rail as our clean tea towels end up on the floor (the suction cup thing doesn't hold them very well). I also saw lots of jars of bounty spread and as the OH almost finished his jar and i haven't been able to get them since they weren't in the stores, i've brought 2 jars. I did buy some V-day gifts as well as some drinks (we're out) .

Hoping to stay home today and get an NSD . Home as I'm still suffering with an ear infection but doctors given me antibiotic drops so hopefully they will start to kick in.
  • squanderscouse
    Options
    Hi, can I join in? Can you put me down for 12 please :)

Got off to a good start with an NSD yesterday, so currently on 1/12

Hope you're feeling better today Xironsong
    Bank Loan 8839/3761.16 Barclaycard4500/£1949.33 Overdraft 2000 /0
    Littlewoods 7000/107.68

July NSDs 14/15
  • xironsongx
    Options
    well done, that is a good start!
    And thank you. That means a lot.

Plans for today?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi xironsongx,

Thanks for running this months thread, hope that you're feeling a bit better now?

Please could you put me down for 14 NSD's

Thanks

Pmo2
    x
  • xironsongx
    Options
    Hi xironsongx,

Thanks for running this months thread, hope that you're feeling a bit better now?

Please could you put me down for 14 NSD's

Thanks

Pmo2
    x

You've been added to the list, my dear.

Um well... It's been more painful since I've put the drops in and can't hear much out of it ,
    but I spent most of the day in bed, had a 30 min nap earlier. I just got out of bed to do a load of washing and to make myself some dinner and a coffee. I feel like poopy if I'm honest. no energy to do anything.

i hope you are all well x
  • RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, can you put me down for12 please x
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • xironsongx
    Options
    Updated. You're added onto the list :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    xironsongx wrote: »
    You've been added to the list, my dear.

Um well... It's been more painful since I've put the drops in and can't hear much out of it ,
    but I spent most of the day in bed, had a 30 min nap earlier. I just got out of bed to do a load of washing and to make myself some dinner and a coffee. I feel like poopy if I'm honest. no energy to do anything.

i hope you are all well x

Oh no, you poor thing. Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly. Try and rest as much as you can xx
  • LLM2018
    LLM2018 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Uniform Washer
    Options
    Hello I'd like to join. 14 NSD's please :)
    When life throws you a curveball, learn to catch it and throw it back! Feb Grocery Challenge/£100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure