IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Court claim form for child

Options

Comments

• flothy
    flothy Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Just an update on our case.

Since advising all parties (with proof) on the age of my child I have had no response from the land owner, Napier Parking or BW Legal.

I contacted the courts in reference to the N235 form and straight away they asked to speak to the defendant. I advised them of his age and was transferred to a supervisor that confirmed that this was illegal and should never have got to this point, it would never make it to court.

Thank you everyone for your help.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    flothy wrote: »
    Just an update on our case.

Since advising all parties (with proof) on the age of my child I have had no response from the land owner, Napier Parking or BW Legal.

I contacted the courts in reference to the N235 form and straight away they asked to speak to the defendant. I advised them of his age and was transferred to a supervisor that confirmed that this was illegal and should never have got to this point, it would never make it to court.

Thank you everyone for your help.

WOW, so what are they doing.

This will make BWLegal throw their toys
    out of their pram
  • flothy
    Options
    beamerguy wrote: »
    WOW, so what are they doing.

This will make BWLegal throw their toys
    out of their pram

Taking it to the judge to be struck off, they didn't sound impressed that we had been ignored.
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Taking it to the judge to be struck off, they didn't sound impressed that we had been ignored.

Let us hope the judge does something with
    BWLegal as it's well overdue
  • flothy
    Options
    Let us hope the judge does something with
    BWLegal as it's well overdue

I hope they will.

I honestly take my hat off to all of you that give your free time to support everyone in this forum. In particular coupon-mad she really is amazing. I have learnt so much from this forum, especially how these companies lack any integrity.

I have still not decided whether to take this to the media or not... the fact that Napier and the landowner Parks Trust have both ignored us and continued to harass us even with the knowledge of the RK being a disabled minor does make me feel like I should just do it.
  • beamerguy
    Options
    I hope they will.

I honestly take my hat off to all of you that give your free time to support everyone in this forum. In particular coupon-mad she really is amazing. I have learnt so much from this forum, especially how these companies lack any integrity.

I have still not decided whether to take this to the media or not... the fact that Napier and the landowner Parks Trust have both ignored us and continued to harass us even with the knowledge of the RK being a disabled minor does make me feel like I should just do it.

I would take this to the media ....

"Dodgy legal firm takes child to court for
    for parking offence"

Also send your story to Sir Greg Knight MP
    who is heading a new private members bill
    regarding these parking bods
    https://www.parliament.uk/biographies/commons/sir-greg-knight/1200

And, don't forget to tell your story to Which magazine
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5765579
  • flothy
    Options
    I would take this to the media ....

"Dodgy legal firm takes child to court for
    for parking offence"

Also send your story to Sir Greg Knight MP
    who is heading a new private members bill
    regarding these parking bods
    https://www.parliament.uk/biographies/commons/sir-greg-knight/1200

And, don't forget to tell your story to Which magazine
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5765579

I have already filled in the which magazine form but happy to send details to the MP too.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    You have such a powerful story. The effect of that one story is likely to have more impact than months and months of work we do dealing with individual cases.

We are genuinely asking you to help with the fight - at ‘big picture’ level.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • AndySab
    AndySab Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    I've read some stuff about about these parking scum over the last few months but harassing the parents of a disabled child is a new low.
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Maybe a new opening to show the SRA
    the workings of BWLegal

VERY POWERFUL STORY INDEED
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing