Alway's believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Options

Comments

• pennywisepoundstupid
    pennywisepoundstupid Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 2 June 2017 at 7:58AM
    Options
    Morning.

Another day at home as DS has a pile of revision to do, DD is going to spend the afternoon giving her pony's stable a god clean and cleaning her tack. I'm going to potter and get jobs done.

Sold another couple of £bay items yesterday so £15 in the pot, although i'm lowering DS room pot as he needs less than I thought now we have got rid of some stuff and changed his room around, I do need more for the garden as what I want is going to cost more than I thought by about £50.

Today's plans -
    Clean windows.Done
    Garden 2hrs.Done
    Ironing.Done
    2 loads washing.3 Done
    Flylady (2 levels minimum).
    3bay packing.Done
    £bay listing.Done
    crumble.Done

Still trying to push on, but getting overwhelmed by everything and small things seem to be tipping me over the edge. Sat and cried again yesterday because I just feel overwhelmed all the time. I keep telling myself to break things down and take small steps. but I want everything done now so I can feel relaxed and enjoy my home. Sorry for the ramble just needed to get that out :(.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You're doing so well Pennywise, keep going and breaking things down like you are doing. I know its easy said but you can only do so much so please keep this in your mind xx
    Mummytogirls x

• pennywisepoundstupid
    pennywisepoundstupid Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 2 June 2017 at 3:46PM
    Options
    Morning.

Meal plan for the week done and shopping list done.

Wet day today so not going to get out into the garden unless it clears up later, will leave it off my to do list an if it brightens up will potter about for an hour.

Went to the garden centre yesterday and spent £47, which was a bit naughty as I havn't made or saved the money, whoops. But the garden is looking much nicer and brighter with the flowers, also got some strawberry plants which DD planted and has taken charge of, just hope she shares the strawberries.

DS is planning on going fishing today as he needs a break from revising, not sure if he will still go if it is raining.

I'm going to have a quiet relaxing day and just potter inside and maybe watch a film.

No £bay sales yesterday and nothing to list. which is disappointing I need the money.

Todays plans -

Check banking.done
    A1di shop.done
    Ironing.
    bake cakes.done
    Fly lady 2 levels.

Have a good day.x.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Afternoon.

Quite a few sales today on £bay, one of which was a collection so have managed to bag a whopping £40 today, super pleased to say the least and its been chucked at DS room pot, going to have a mooch on tinternet and look at some furniture for him.

Few jobs from list done, had a massive supermarket shop today £66 in A1di and £27 in B00ths but got lots of whoops meat in there.

A1di melt in the middle fishcakes for tea tonight and they are so yummy, with gren beans and new potatoes. Also bought some Bellini icepops in a1di, had one already even though they are 4.5% alcohol but what the hell it's Friday and they are totally gorgeous, they also had G&T ones.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Just catching up. Sorry you had a tearful day the other day. It may not feel like it, but your posts prove you are getting loads done. Try to give yourself some credit.

Well done on the sales too Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Just catching up. Sorry you had a tearful day the other day. It may not feel like it, but your posts prove you are getting loads done. Try to give yourself some credit.

Well done on the sales too Xx

Thanks PLMBL, I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and get on with things.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Afternoon diary.

Spent the morning catching up on paperwork, cleaned the bathroom, dusted and decobwebbed the house. swept and mopped through downstairs and hoovered upstairs. Also cleaned out microwave as darling children had made mug cakes last night and left it gooed up :mad:

HM curry and rice for tea, also need to make cupcakes as we are out of sweet treats.

3bay quiet so no payments to pots.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Small sale on £bay, so have hit 1 target and started on the next. Been looking for furniture for DS room but so far whatever he likes is either too expensive or I don't like, so it can stay where it's at until we find something we both agree on. May have a trip to ikea next weekend, in the meantime will keep an eye out on £bay and local selling sites.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning.

10am and nothing done, been sat watching Happy valley on Netflix with DH, didn't watch it when it was on TV but heard lots about it from friends, have to say i'm really enjoying it so far.

Caught up with a few surveys, lots still to do. Need to get back into tem as it is an extra bit of money.

Havn't done a to do list yet will post it later, going to get dressed and walk the dogs, then show DH how to list on ebay, then he might get rid of some of his stuff.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Afternoon.

Last day of the school hols for the kids today, i'm back Tuesday.

Quiet day pottering today, few housie jobs completed and baked cakes, leg of lamb is in oven for tea, need to do potatoes and veg.

I need to do my to do list for the week ahead and see what going out bills wise and what else I can do to make a few pounds.

Shown DH how to use £bay and he has listed a couple of items, so hopefully that's the start of him getting rid of some stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure