Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    lamp
    0 WOW
    Meerkat Movies
    • 25th Mar 15, 6:05 AM
    0 WOW
    Meerkat Movies 25th Mar 15 at 6:05 AM
    MoneySavingExpert Insert May 16:

Hi everyone, it's well worth reading our fully researched Meerkat Movies trick blog for the full lowdown on this.

Thanks to lamp for posting! Back to the original post...

----

Good morning all!

I enjoyed my first usage of the Meerkat Movies code last night at the cinema.

There has been some somewhat conservative comments regarding selecting of insurance to use this offer. I just thought I'd share how I got my policy...

You are eligible for Meerkat Movies with single travel insurance policies, so I purchased a short trip one to Europe, and for under 5, I have 12 months of Meerkat Movies. Bargain.

I don't know how long that will last before the threshold is raised though.

Best of luck!

Lou
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 10-05-2016 at 9:43 AM.
Page 32
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 28th Feb 19, 9:08 AM
    • 34,895 Posts
    • 22,091 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Hi
    Can this be stacked with Tesco clubcard vouchers?
    Originally posted by nodiscount

Ask compare the market.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 28th Feb 19, 9:09 AM
    • 34,895 Posts
    • 22,091 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Can you share the App link. It will be better if someone wants to register for offers?
    Originally posted by Almasi_lovekenya

Which offers ?
    • johnson293
    • By johnson293 1st Aug 19, 10:01 PM
    • 473 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    johnson293
    Got this today with a travel policy for 1.01.

Quick question... is the meerkat movies for only 2 tickets, or could you get 4 and pay for two, with the cheapest two being free.

The meerkat meals seems to be included for up to 6 people, which i guess means 3 of the groups meal would be free... is that correct?
    • Robin TBW
    • By Robin TBW 2nd Aug 19, 12:37 AM
    • 469 Posts
    • 629 Thanks
    Robin TBW
    Got a question about this as I haven't signed up for it before (not been to a cinema in a couple of years)

I notice it's 2 tickets for the price of 1, BUT... do those two tickets have to be for the same film?

I tend to go to the cinema alone and would rather see two different films than just have a guaranteed spare seat next to me...
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 2nd Aug 19, 7:22 AM
    • 34,895 Posts
    • 22,091 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Got a question about this as I haven't signed up for it before (not been to a cinema in a couple of years)

I notice it's 2 tickets for the price of 1, BUT... do those two tickets have to be for the same film?

I tend to go to the cinema alone and would rather see two different films than just have a guaranteed spare seat next to me...
    Originally posted by Robin TBW
    Im pretty sure its for the same film but I've never tried it.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 2nd Aug 19, 7:29 AM
    • 34,895 Posts
    • 22,091 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Got this today with a travel policy for 1.01.

Quick question... is the meerkat movies for only 2 tickets, or could you get 4 and pay for two, with the cheapest two being free.

The meerkat meals seems to be included for up to 6 people, which i guess means 3 of the groups meal would be free... is that correct?
    Originally posted by johnson293
    Thats right, the cheapest meals will be free.

As far as I know you can only get 2 tickets and another person who is with you has to have their own meerkat code.
    Its even better, if you know someone with Cineworld unlimited card or Odeon equivalent you get in for free or you used too.
    • Fifer73
    • By Fifer73 14th Aug 19, 2:46 PM
    • 182 Posts
    • 265 Thanks
    Fifer73
    Saw the meerkat movies getting mentioned a few times, went online purchased a 1 night travel policy for the uk at 1.01 and within 20 mins downloaded the app had my year of 2 for 1 movies
    Thank you money saving expert
    • Robin TBW
    • By Robin TBW 14th Aug 19, 3:04 PM
    • 469 Posts
    • 629 Thanks
    Robin TBW
    Im pretty sure its for the same film but I've never tried it.
    Originally posted by DCFC79
    Not worth it for me then, even at 1.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 14th Aug 19, 6:44 PM
    • 34,895 Posts
    • 22,091 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Not worth it for me then, even at 1.
    Originally posted by Robin TBW

Ask Cineworld to double check though.
    • deanos
    • By deanos 19th Aug 19, 6:56 PM
    • 10,931 Posts
    • 5,598 Thanks
    deanos
    I wish to buy 3 kids tickets at Odeon, 2 with meerkats and the 3rd i can buy through my works discount site which gives me a discount code to use on the Odeon site , does anyone know if i can apply two codes per order on the website, cheers
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

111Posts Today

1,358Users online

Martin's Twitter