PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Is your heating ON or OFF?

Comments

• Anyone given in yet?
    The temp at night has dropped here but using blankets etc
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Loving this warm weather as it means room temperatures remain bearable in the evening with the aid of a fleece. The moment the sun stops shining that heating switch will go ON.
    At my age that's one discomfort I'm not prepared to countenance unless I was on the verge of bankruptcy!
  • dan958
    dan958 Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Still turned off and wearing T shirts (but I am also wearing T shirts outside still)
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    On

Much to my annoyance!!

Husband walks around in shorts and t shirt and says he is cold!!!
  • DWhite
    DWhite Posts: 232 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Mine is very much off. To be honest I’ve not felt the need for it yet at all, not like I’m waiting it out but that it hasn’t crossed my mind. My house retains heat quite well which is nice. Aiming for end of October before it has to go on.
  • smeeth
    smeeth Posts: 578 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    On briefly this morning, clicked on at 16 (only 6 outside) so not too annoyed as it did feel chilly, should warm up once the sun gets going!
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!:beer:
  • euronorris
    euronorris Posts: 12,247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Off. Haven't got much below 19 outside yet (and often over 20) during the day. And lowest we've seen at night is 9. Not set to change just yet either.
    February wins: Theatre tickets
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    DWhite wrote: »
    Mine is very much off. To be honest I’ve not felt the need for it yet at all, not like I’m waiting it out but that it hasn’t crossed my mind. My house retains heat quite well which is nice. Aiming for end of October before it has to go on.

Same here - washing still being dried outside and days in the 20's - long may it continue (except on Christmas Day, that seems wrong to be warm)
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Still off as it's unseasonably warm here, plus my problem at the moment is keeping my lounge/dinner cool.
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • It's been weird weather here and I've felt chilly at times but I'm hoping to leave it off until October.

I was shivering earlier today but when I went outside in the garden it was quite sunny. I just put a cardi on.

I have put the heavy duvet on the bed as it does seem chillier at night.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback