tickets to spamalot

hello, i was wondering whats the best/cheepest offer to get decent tickets to see spamalot please? There seem to be so many ticket sites out there i dont know where to start thanks :beer:
Best wins in 2013 £200 and Mini iPad. 2014 no wins. 2015 2 nights 5* hotel with £300 vouchers plus £1150 Harrods gift card
Rehome an unwanted prize or gift with a seriously ill child through Postpals.co.uk

Comments

• Middlers
    Middlers Posts: 509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I always use lastminute.com
    Middlers
  • Zingara
    Zingara Posts: 114 Forumite
    You could spinalot for Spamalot (http://www.spinalot.co.uk/) or if you don't want to book in advance, wait until the day of the show and go to the Half Price Booth in Leicester Square (the official one in the middle, not one on the side) and buy through them for half the published price. Most performances will be available - I say most as it closes on 3rd Jan so you will need to be quick to go and see it.

There are usually plenty of offers around for this but with it coming up to its end there may not be.

Hope you enjoy the show.

Karen
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • ali1972
    ali1972 Posts: 599 Forumite
    This show has now closed.
    Yeah, whatever. I'm a grown up, I can take it...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure