Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lessonlearned
    • By lessonlearned 29th Dec 18, 8:41 AM
    • 11,036Posts
    • 73,573Thanks
    lessonlearned
    Frump to Fab 2019 - Here We Go Again
    • 29th Dec 18, 8:41 AM
    Frump to Fab 2019 - Here We Go Again 29th Dec 18 at 8:41 AM
    Good Morning Lovely Ladies (And Gents - if are are reading along).

Are you ready to start the New Year with a sparkle in your eye and a spring in your footsteps or are you feeling a little jaded, a little worse for wear, a tad sad and neglected.

Do you feel invisible. Does the face that stares back at you from the mirror seem like a stranger to you.

Just who is that tired old lady looking back out at you.

In short, have you become a Frump!!!

Well fret ye not, salvation is at hand.

Join our merry gang and make this the year you transform yourself.

Ditch the Frump and become the Fabulous Woman you know you can be.

And have some fun along the way.

The Story So Far.......

I have been looking back and I was astonished to discover that the First Frump to Fab thread began in 2011. Wow.

Tempus Fugit and all that.

Am I fabulous yet. Almost.

How did it all begin.

Well one day my son took a photo of me in an unguarded moment. I took one look and burst into tears. Who was that old hag, that strange woman who looked like a bag lady. That couldn't be me. So I ran upstairs and took a good hard look in a full length mirror.

Yes, dear reader, it was me.

I stopped snivelling and faced the truth. I was a mess. I resolved then and there to do something about it. I didn't know what that something was because at the time I was caring for my terminally ill husband and staring bankruptcy in the face.

I was exhausted, I looked terrible and if I'm honest, I felt desperate. I didn't know what I was going to do, or where to begin so I started the first Frump to Fab thread as a diary to spur me on and keep me motivated.

And the rest is history.

My life is truly unrecognisable from that day. And I am not the same woman.

I look better, feel better, my finances are better. I AM better.

Not quite Goddess standard yet but getting there and working towards being fabulous and having a fabulous life.

So......if you want to "Change Your Stars" then join our merry gang.

Let's make 2019 the best one yet.

And......more Importantly, let's have some fun along the way.

One Golden Rule Please.

Be kind to one another.

Please do not be harsh or judgemental to others. None of us is perfect. It doesn't matter how we became Frumps what matters is how we are going to reclaim our looks, our energy, our joire de vie.

The past is the past and why we became Frumps is no longer relevant. It doesn't matter how we got here, what matters is how we move forward.

We are all here because we want to make things better. We want to look attractive, some of us might want to improve our health and fitness. All of us on here aspire to being the best we can be. So let's support each other.

For the Newbies, the Lurkers and as a refresher course for our regular members ......

I have posted the new thread earlier this year to give us some time to reflect and decide exactly what we want to achieve next year. Time to set goals, time for some strategic planning.

Over the next few days, in true MSE fashion, myself and our regulars will be talking about some simple easy and FREE steps you can make as you prepare to start as your journey to Fabdom.

So Welcome Everyone.

Let's get this show on the road.....

Let's Rock!!!!
    Last edited by lessonlearned; 29-12-2018 at 8:52 AM.
Page 15
    • Amara
    • By Amara 10th Jan 19, 8:26 PM
    • 2,045 Posts
    • 7,618 Thanks
    Amara
    Littlegreenparrot, I didn't try it yet, but I will.

1 debt vs 100 days challenge part 31 0/2000
    Gaining assets
    • maman
    • By maman 10th Jan 19, 8:52 PM
    • 19,028 Posts
    • 113,937 Thanks
    maman
    Still here, makeup has been on every day this week. Im using an Origins tinted moisturiser instead of foundation at the minute and have to say I really like it. Going to see how long it lasts to see if its worth a repurchase.
    Originally posted by lantanna
    Thanks for posting.

Do let us know how you get on with the tinted moisturiser. I've got the foundation I'm thinning down to use up and a Benefit tinted moisturiser that I'm eking out as it's been discontinued.
    • savingfortomorrow
    • By savingfortomorrow 10th Jan 19, 10:31 PM
    • 574 Posts
    • 4,185 Thanks
    savingfortomorrow
    Welcome to all the new faces, we all need the support to be our best.

Retired lady- mixing more tailored items and casual items can look very sophisicated. A crisp white shirt or a blazer can lift an outfit and make it extraordinary. Try things on and what you create will be a revelation.

A great tip that i use all the time is with summer clothes use base layers. I have loads of slim t-shirts that have a heat regulating base layer. I got some in tesco and they are like a real t shirt but are so cozy. I wear my summer dresses year round but i layer and layer. I even wore my summer dress yesterday but had tog rated heat holder tights on. Summer dresses don’t get as much use and it breaks the wardrobe fatigue in the dull months.

Kate - sometimes it is better to do change in a stepwise manner as dramatic change can be too much. I went from hair at hip level to shoulder and it was too much, I should have realized i needed some length. Six months later it is a better length for me as i can tie it up.

lemonade - embrace the positives. You have started and are coming from a great base place to go forward from. The decluttering and make up are great steps forward,

Frugal lass- if you wish to learn about make up sometimes it is useful to speak to someone who you admire either family or beauty counter and ask them. Sometimes a few basics that suit you are a great investment. If you go at this time of the year the beauty counters have more time to spend.

wednesday - cough can linger for upto two weeks despite the finishing of antibiotics. Lots of warm drinks, boiled sweets and a little honey to soothe the throat.

Lessons- I love the thomas crown movie. I adored the clothes and make up faye dunaway in the original film

I am overweight and gained a lot in the last year and a half, slowly adding on due to stress and bad habits. I pulled back on the gain but the loss is still not started. However, I have made huge strides in changing the core cause, cooking from scratch and general care of my skin.

I bought new glasses yesterday. Due to practical reasons, I have the same shape for the last 20 years only the colour changes. I have to buy children’s glasses as normal ones are massive on me. I need to get the lens cut so small to minimize the negatives and bring out my best features.

I rearranged my wardrobe and moved the dresses that stretch out and moved the tailored in. I find that it reinforces my need to moderate if I have tailored clothes.

I plan to do some physical activity this year. hopefully the gym near work has some offers.
    • pollypenny
    • By pollypenny 11th Jan 19, 8:50 AM
    • 25,549 Posts
    • 67,505 Thanks
    pollypenny
    Anyone tried the Aldi Caviar moisturiser? I picked up the night cream, but find that it stings.

Run out of my lovely Clinique and waiting to stock up on next American trip.
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
    • humptydumptybits
    • By humptydumptybits 11th Jan 19, 9:42 AM
    • 2,030 Posts
    • 7,468 Thanks
    humptydumptybits
    I have used the Aldi caviar moisturiser, I found it quite good but I use the Soy one at the moment. The eye cream and serum didn't suit me. The serum was OK for a while but I suddenly had a very strong reaction to it.
    • pollypenny
    • By pollypenny 11th Jan 19, 10:49 AM
    • 25,549 Posts
    • 67,505 Thanks
    pollypenny
    I've never found an eye cream that doesn't irritate me. I'll just have to live with my looser upper eyelids.
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
    • Retired lady
    • By Retired lady 11th Jan 19, 11:04 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 180 Thanks
    Retired lady
    Hi everyone- great thread - almost like a support group .lots of good advice too.

Silvasava - your American friend was right. I tried on my navy and black jackets with jeans yesterday and it was a great look. Thats what I call smart casual! My look for Spring, I think.

Saving for tomorrow - love your idea of mixing summer and winter. I have a few sleeveless black dresses. I used to wear them with tailored jackets but I now know they also look great with my waterfall cardis and opaque tights and boots. Wow, I AM having a lot of fun trying out different looks.

Maman - I think age appropriate was the wrong choice of words. I am just not used to wearing skinny jeans, although I did get a couple of nice comments when I did wear them! I just think that boot cut and fit and flare suit me better. I used to think that only the young wore them but after a lot of comments here and observing more mature women, I now realise that they are for everyone. My step daughter, who is 12 years younger than me, said Wow, RL, you look fab! when we met up the other day. We could have been sisters - well, my very much younger sister!

Today, I have had my litre of water, done my exercises (I suffer from a bad back and have been having physio) and plan to eat well - and be as fab as possible! Bring it on!

PS - congratulations on the new job vodkawitch11
    • Retired lady
    • By Retired lady 11th Jan 19, 11:21 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 180 Thanks
    Retired lady
    PPS - anyone seen Jane Seymour in the Daily Mail this morning in her swim suit? Wow!! And shes 68 next month!!!
    • maman
    • By maman 11th Jan 19, 11:32 AM
    • 19,028 Posts
    • 113,937 Thanks
    maman
    I've never found an eye cream that doesn't irritate me. I'll just have to live with my looser upper eyelids.
    Originally posted by pollypenny

Like you I'm waiting until we fly next month to stock up on some Clinique (facewash) and Clarins (serum). I always use Clinique eye cream. Not sure how effective it is but it makes me feel good.

I don't know what it is about Aldi products. I used their day cream for ages until it suddenly started making my eyes water. I assumed they'd changed the ingredients. Next time I'm in Lidl I'm going to try one of theirs that sugarbaby uses. It's cheap enough that if it doesn't agree with my face I can always use it up as a body/foot cream.

Maman - I think age appropriate was the wrong choice of words. I am just not used to wearing skinny jeans, although I did get a couple of nice comments when I did wear them! I just think that boot cut and fit and flare suit me better. I used to think that only the young wore them but after a lot of comments here and observing more mature women, I now realise that they are for everyone. My step daughter, who is 12 years younger than me, said Wow, RL, you look fab! when we met up the other day. We could have been sisters - well, my very much younger sister!
    Originally posted by Retired lady

That's fine. My comment was just that it's worth experimenting with looks rather than rejecting them on an age (or any other) basis. The fashion writers have done their best to convince us that skinny jeans are not appropriate any more but people have carried on wearing them.

Today, I have had my litre of water, done my exercises (I suffer from a bad back and have been having physio) and plan to eat well - and be as fab as possible! Bring it on!
    Originally posted by Retired lady

That's great so early in the day. Well done!

I've agreed to go dancing tomorrow evening so that'll up my exercise for the week. I'm really not good at just taking a walk on my own so I need planned activities to help me commit.

I've done my meal plan for the week and will shop later. It's a habit I developed to save time when I was working silly hours but it fits well with healthy eating, cutting waste and maintaining my waist (pun intended).

Didn't read yesterday as I got sidetracked with other things but will try to start new book today. DH's Indian visa was approved so now I need to do mine. I hope it will prove easier as I'm now well practised and know what to expect!

Dull and cool here but sun promises to peep out later.
    • seven-day-weekend
    • By seven-day-weekend 11th Jan 19, 11:54 AM
    • 31,680 Posts
    • 61,650 Thanks
    seven-day-weekend
    Thanks Maman for directing me to the new thread I see there are a lot of new people here, very good.

Happy New Year everyone!

My 2019 Fabbing Goals:

1. Continue to lose weight. I have managed to maintain over the Christmas/New Year Period. Delighted with this!

According to the BMI Calculators I need to lose the same again (three stone) to get into the 'normal' range. However, this makes me lighter than I have been since I was a teenager. A bit unrealistic I think. However, as long as it all goes off my tummy, that is OK. I still have a lot of tummy fat. I do not want it to go from my face. Will carry on and monitor.

2. Reduce my alcohol intake to not very much at all. This will help with my weight loss and other things which I will explain later.

3. Increase my level of exercise, in particular walk more and go to the gym more.

Just before Christmas I had a Health Screening privately with Bluecrest Health. This has flagged up the following results (only 'red' or 'amber' mentioned here, the 'green' ones are no problem.

As expected I get 'red' for most categories on my Biometric Analysis, which is concerned with weight, BMI, visceral fat (stored around internal organs) and body fat. The one category I got an 'amber' in was visceral fat. I am pleased about this as it is much more dangerous than body fat. Having researched it, it can be got rid of through diet and exercise and it seems the more weight I lose, it should reduce. I was only just outside the healthy range by one point so I am satisfied I can correct this. The other areas, which were all red, will correct when I have lost more weight. So on the whole happy with that one!

In the Full Lipid Profile for Cholesterol, I have a red flag for Triglycerides and an amber for cholesterol. In the notes that accompany this, it says that even small amounts of alcohol can raise triglycerides in some people and apart from this both readings can be improved by losing weight and taking more exercise. So I will try this on my own first for a few months. My cholesterol reading is 5.2 mmol/L when the range is up to 5. So it is not too high. I will ask my GP for more tests in six months.

One of the readings on my Blood Pressure is slightly high, but it has been this way for over twenty years and my GP is not unhappy with it, but it showed up as an 'amber' on this test. I am not going to bother too much about it, just continue to monitor it as I have been doing for the last twenty years.

I also have three ambers out of four categories in the kidney function test. None of them are much outside the range. I will ask my GP about this, although it does say that certain medications can cause this so I am hoping it is just a result of my Restless Legs medication.

So....Hopefully this time next year I can report that all the 'reds' and most of the 'ambers' have gone!

For those who might be interested : http://www.bluecrestscreening.com/health-check-packages
    Last edited by seven-day-weekend; 11-01-2019 at 12:01 PM.
    Member #10 of 2 savers club
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
    • lessonlearned
    • By lessonlearned 11th Jan 19, 12:42 PM
    • 11,036 Posts
    • 73,573 Thanks
    lessonlearned
    Good morning lovely ladies.

Well earlier it was gorgeous, mild and sunny but it's clouding over so I think we've had the best of the day. I was up bright and early, did a tip run and took an unwanted rocking chair to the YMCA.

Spotted a very pretty vintage China tea set. I had never heard of the make but it was so sweet I couldn't resist. A full 8 piece setting of cups, saucers and tea plates, plus milk jug and sugar bowl. It was 5. Well it would have been rude not too. Googled it when I got home and it's worth 100s because it's a complete set, no marks, in pristine condition. It has obviously sat in some old lady's china cabinet and probably only been used on high days and holidays.

In my spirit of actually using things rather than having them stuck in the back of a cupboard it shall be displayed in my glass fronted kitchen cupboard and used regularly.

I feel a few posh afternoon garden tea parties coming on this summer. DIL and the Venezuelan lot just love a traditional English Tea party. It makes them feel all English and Downton Abbey. Just need to find a nice croquet set.....

Whilst they were wrapping it up, I continued browsing. Fatal I picked up three paintings. One just a cheap canvas of rainbow coloured telephone boxes like you would see in the Range for around 20. I paid 5. It will go in my kitchen and help camouflage the dingy pale grey walls till I get round to decorating.

Then two exquisite pictures of Japanese children, wearing traditional dress. Again 5 each. I looked closely and could see that their clothing was actually made of fabric, with lots of very fine embroidery, so a sort of collage of fabric and pen and ink drawings, clearly original.

Got them home and had a closer look, they are really something. Vintage, handmade and complete one offs. Impossible to value but they are definitely quality items, originally sold by a London gallery.

Then to cap it all, picked up a bunch of tulips for 99p.

So all in all a very successful MSE morning.
    Last edited by lessonlearned; 11-01-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    72.75/make 2019 in 2019
    • seven-day-weekend
    • By seven-day-weekend 11th Jan 19, 1:01 PM
    • 31,680 Posts
    • 61,650 Thanks
    seven-day-weekend
    Well done on your 'finds' LL!
    I picked up a designer shoulder bag from the charity shop for 3.50. Well pleased!
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
    • lessonlearned
    • By lessonlearned 11th Jan 19, 1:01 PM
    • 11,036 Posts
    • 73,573 Thanks
    lessonlearned
    SDW. Thanks for the link to Bluecrest screening. It's definitely something I want to do. The Nuffield do it here but I think it costs more and it doesn't seem quite so comprehensive. Bluecrest does seem to be very good value for money.

I know some GPS will do some of the tests for free but it's a bit of a postcode lottery and they are cutting back all the time.

There have been some very interesting diet and health programmes on the tv this last week or so. Lots of new science and new knowledge about exercise and nutrition. Maman Michael Moseley did a programme about exercise, the conclusion was that dancing is one of the best forms of exercise. .

You are right SDW. It's the visceral fat that's dangerous.

I actually weighed myself this morning and the bad news is that I've put a few pounds back on. I have been a bit lax since my holiday, and then the nausea was so bad I did nothing but eat to try and combat it, so I knew I had gained. Never mind my tummy seems to settling again and I'm back on the probiotics and healthy eating.

The good news is that the small bedroom is almost clear. I should be able to get it finished this weekend and then I can set up some of my exercise equipmemt. I'll set up a spare tv and DVD player in there so I will be able to get my exercise DVDs out as well.

I'll have no excuse then......

RL. Sounds like you are having lots of fun trying out new ways to wear your existing clothes. Shopping from your wardrobe.
    Last edited by lessonlearned; 11-01-2019 at 1:06 PM.
    72.75/make 2019 in 2019
    • seven-day-weekend
    • By seven-day-weekend 11th Jan 19, 1:05 PM
    • 31,680 Posts
    • 61,650 Thanks
    seven-day-weekend
    SDW. Thanks for the link to Bluecrest screening. It's definitely something I want to do. The Nuffield do it here but I think it costs more and it doesn't seem quite so comprehensive. Bluecrest does seem to be very good value for money.

I know some GPS will do some of the tests for free but it's a bit of a postcode lottery and they are cutting back all the time.

There have been some very interesting diet and health programmes on the tv this last week or so. Lots of new science and new knowledge about exercise and nutrition. Maman Michael Moseley did a programme about exercise, the Cincinnati,Ustinov if which was that dancing is one of the best forms of exercise. .

You are right SDW. It's the visceral fat that's dangerous.

I actually weighed myself this morning and the bad news is that I've put a few pounds back on. I have been a bit lax since my holiday, and then the nausea was so bad I did nothing but eat to try and combat it, so I knew I had gained. Never mind my tummy seems to settling again and I'm back on the probiotics and healthy eating.

The good news is that the small bedroom is almost clear. I should be able to get it finished this weekend and then I can set up some of my exercise equipmemt. I'll set up a spare tv and DVD player in there so I will be able to get my exercise DVDs out as well.

I'll have no excuse then......

RL. Sounds like you are having lots of fun trying out new ways to wear your existing clothes. Shopping from your wardrobe.
    Originally posted by lessonlearned
    Glad to be of assistance.

Many GPs won't do the tests unless you have symptoms. This health check is a preventative screening, rather than just treating the symptoms.

It is cheaper than BUPA because they don't do it in a hospital. Mine was done in a local hotel. The results then go to medical professionals who prepare your report and it comes through the post.
    • lessonlearned
    • By lessonlearned 11th Jan 19, 1:19 PM
    • 11,036 Posts
    • 73,573 Thanks
    lessonlearned
    I know the NHS won't do a lot of things, sometimes even when you are symptomatic.

I asked my doctor for a H. Pylori test because I suspected I had picked up a parasite in the Caribbean. She refused point blank and insisted I had bowel cancer.

Of course the cancer tests came back negative......she was completely barking up the wrong tree, wasting time and money, but she wouldn't listen to me. Obviously I am only an ignorant patient and she is the Oracle. She never did agree to a test.

You gotta laugh. So even though I think I got rid of the parasite in the end H.pylori can cause long term problems if untreated .....and I do think it's been a contributory factor to my stomach problems.

Needless to say I now see a different GP. ......luckily I am pretty robust so dont have to go very often.
    Last edited by lessonlearned; 11-01-2019 at 1:23 PM.
    72.75/make 2019 in 2019
    • candygirl
    • By candygirl 11th Jan 19, 1:47 PM
    • 27,003 Posts
    • 113,178 Thanks
    candygirl
    LL I love the sound of your chazzer haul .I've just bought a NEXT tea set on Shpock for 3 It was on for a fiver originally , so a bit of a bargain I love buying n selling on Shpock, it's much easier than ebay.
    That's shocking about your ex doctor!! Fancy mentioning cancer without a definite diagnosis
    RL I try not to compare myself to any celebs
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004)
    • lantanna
    • By lantanna 11th Jan 19, 2:48 PM
    • 2,596 Posts
    • 19,580 Thanks
    lantanna
    I have a free health screening through work at the end of this month . I am looking forward to it although I know I will have work to do after it. BMI in particular
    2019, A year of saving, getting healthy again and turning 40
    2793.67/0 debt cleared in 2019 #5o
    GC Jan 100 / 100 spent
    • Wednesday2000
    • By Wednesday2000 11th Jan 19, 3:00 PM
    • 2,254 Posts
    • 15,743 Thanks
    Wednesday2000
    I'm annoyed that being ill is not allowing me to exercise as that was something I wanted to start this year and it's the 11th already. The weight loss has stalled as I have only lost 1 more pound this year.

At least I haven't gained any weight back.

I'm getting my hair cut in a minute, it really needs a good trim.

wednesday - cough can linger for upto two weeks despite the finishing of antibiotics. Lots of warm drinks, boiled sweets and a little honey to soothe the throat.
    Originally posted by savingfortomorrow
    I've had a cough for about 10 weeks now! I should have gone on antibiotics sooner.
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO DON'T WAIT
    • teedy23
    • By teedy23 11th Jan 19, 3:22 PM
    • 2,008 Posts
    • 4,765 Thanks
    teedy23
    Hello Ladies, and yes any lurking Gents (you deserve to be fabulous too), I'm sure I joined this some years ago then life got in the way. I always dressed well but let all that go in a slow burn sort of way, ready once again to have a go. I have put on weight to my tummy mostly which looks worse because I have really slim legs. I have dyed my own hair in an adventurous colour and will have to have that sorted as its drained the colour from my face (might go to the college to get this fixed, much cheaper and carefully watched by tutors). I wear glasses and dont mind this but I buy coloured contact every year, monthly throw aways, but rarely wear them !!!. I buy toothwhitening gel from the dentist every year and give it to my daughters !!! I have a private health insurance you see and can claim them oney back for these. I can also claim for massages but never get them. What is going on with me ? This has to stop, and so if I embarress myself by posting here I hope to become the fabulous creature I'm sure I was meant to be.
    Dabbler in all things moneysaving.Master of none

Well except mastered my mortgage 5 yrs early
    Street finds for 2018 26:49.
    • humptydumptybits
    • By humptydumptybits 11th Jan 19, 4:47 PM
    • 2,030 Posts
    • 7,468 Thanks
    humptydumptybits
    I had a letter from Bluecrest but when I did a search I found alot of negative stuff, including this thread on MSE https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5396127 so decided not to do it. There was also an article by a GP who did it and wrote about the problems with it, I can't remember what they were but he was a bit scathing. Hard to know what to think, I must ask DIL who is a doctor, she can probably advise me. I am planning on having a bone density scan as I have some concerns about that, early menopause and a fracture from a twisted ankle which seemed unexpected. SDW did the tests include bone density? I don't think you mentioned it but I'm not sure.

I do have my mammogram every 3 years and do the bowel cancer test, I'm not sure if that is every 3 years and I do have annual blood tests because of a medical condition.

I've never had a cholesterol test so that might be useful, I know my weight is fine and my blood pressure is a bit low but that is normal for me. I did have a lung test when black mold at work caused me some problems but at least I found out my lung function was normal.

I might look into it again, my son has a BUPA test every year, it is free through his work and he says it is very thorough but they have referred him twice for things that turned out to be nothing so not sure if the worry was worth it.

LL don't blame you for changing GP, insisting you had bowel cancer! That is outrageous without tests, my sister had it, it was picked up in the NHS test you get sent (the poo test as we call it) even after they found "Something" during an endoscopy they wouldn't confirm it was cancer until it had been tested in the lab. She could have worried you to death if you had been the anxious type. Did you have to have an endoscopy? Not a small thing to go through.

Maman I have a new Lidl opening soon, just a short walk away so I am looking forward to trying their creams, as you say it is cheap enough not to worry about. You must be getting excited about the holiday. DDs advice is be careful on public transport as it is crowded and she got groped a few times. She absolutely loved India and the people (except the gropers) and had so many funny tales to tell us.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

692Posts Today

6,151Users online

Martin's Twitter