Appen Butler-Hill

Options

Comments

• emmie42
    emmie42 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    I cannot login and have emailed 'crowdhelp' 3 times in the last 48 hours but no reply. It is very frustrating!
  • Chardonnay
    Options
    Hi Charlie, well it's weird because I can log in on my daughter's pc but not my own - both using IE9!

Sorry you're having trouble logging in too Emmie, it's really frustrating isn't it?! :mad: Still, seems we're not missing much at the moment anyway!
  • maddam78
    Options
    Does anyone had any tasks yet?
  • Chardonnay
    Options
    Nope, nothing here yet :(
  • charlie_mac
    Options
    Still none for me. Haven't had a response to an email either so not too sure whats happening...
  • MikeR71
    MikeR71 Posts: 3,852 Forumite
    Options
    I sent an email and got a reply. It said that new tasks will be emailed to us so there is no need to check or email her again. I haven't had any yet.
  • summer78
    Options
    Hi all I have just received an email regarding an application I made over a year ago I think emails were getting lost in spam filter. I'm guessing that you have all signed nda but was hoping someone could advise me on the role and whether the 4 hours a day could be done over the week so by the end of the week they total 20 or are they strict about 4 hours over a 24 hrs period. Also could you tell me what the role involves is it the same as lionbridge? Also what is the rate of pay? Would love to have contact with others going through this process lionbridge got a bit lonely at times so would be nice to have others to chat to. Hope you are all getting on well. Please pm me if you are concerened about the NDA. Thanks :)
  • charsoph
    Options
    Hi, i have also been asked to do some crowdsourcing with Appen Butler Hill Group but still not had any work and it's been over a month now! Anybody else started getting work yet?
  • FemmeFatale
    Options
    Yup, nothing. I emailed them and had a response saying that work will be loaded in the next few weeks and they will email when it is there.

Hope for something to do soon!
  • summer78
    summer78 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all for those that have been assigned crowd sourcing jobs did you get given tests to start off with for web search evaluator?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback