Great Factory Shops Hunt

Options

Comments

• davsidipp
    davsidipp Posts: 11,514 Forumite
    Options
    Is this the one located near the massive Tesco?

I went there a few weeks ago and there was nothing much there. Couldn't help but think that I must have been in the wrong place!
    its not the one where tesco is its the other retail park on the other side where sainsburys and jd sports factory outlet is . one thing to note its hidden in a corner so quite hard to notice unless you know about it.
    Before you point fingers,make sure your hands are clean !;)
  • minnietheminx_2
    Options
    davsidipp wrote:
    its not the one where tesco is its the other retail park on the other side where sainsburys and jd sports factory outlet is . one thing to note its hidden in a corner so quite hard to notice unless you know about it.

I knew I wasn't in the right place! Thanks for the heads-up. I'll have to try and get out there again at some stage.
  • davsidipp
    davsidipp Posts: 11,514 Forumite
    Options
    good luck the first time i went there was lots of stuff but i went last week and there was not as much.
    Before you point fingers,make sure your hands are clean !;)
  • Js_Other_Half
    Options
    kjc wrote:
    Does anyone know if the Eveden Ltd (Lingerie) Factory Shop is still in Whitwick, near Coalville, Leicestershire ? If it is, does any one have any contact details ? Or if it's moved, where to ?

thanks in advance.

The only one I'm aware of is Eveden Limited, The Corsetry Factory, Rothwell Road, Desborough, Northants, NN14 2YD

Telephone:01536 760282
    Fax:01536 762149
    The IVF worked;DS born 2006.
  • sadie11
    sadie11 Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know of any factory shops near sheffield that are open to the public?
    I don't mean factory outlets like McArthur Glen and Freeport as I have never seen anything cheap at either of these outlets.
  • monkeyuk_2
    Options
    I live in Gloucester and noticed there is a portakabin outside of the unilever factory in Barnwood. Is this a factory shop? If so, anyone able to say what is sold there and if it's worth a trip?
  • sellingmysoul666
    Options
    cca has just opened a shop for the public in preston lancs
    they have birthday / all occation cards from 50p also mugs 75p soft toys 1.50
    you get a free keyring with each purchase - i have 4 now!

open 11 - 3 mon - sat

cca stationery ltd Eastway, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9WS
    01772 662 800

its near asda & accross the road from the lancs evening post building if that helps
    "what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • jae79
    jae79 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    There is a biscuit factory near leamore/ bloxwich? West mids. It has a small shop attached to it that sells discounted biccies. Mostly in bags but sometimes in the tins, so good for xmas. Also tins of things?:confused:
  • Nick_A_2
    Nick_A_2 Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I'm thinking of visiting one of bicester village or gunswarf.....

Have a few questions:

1. Which do you guys recommend?

I fancied going to the ralph lauren, timberland and hackett shops - has anyone been to any of those?

I was wondering:

2. What the ranges are like
    3. How much would a classic polo ralph lauren polo t.shirt costs
    4. How much a pair of standard timberland bomilly anckle boots costs
    5. How much a numbered hacket polo t.shirt costs

Much appreciated if anyone can provide some info!

Nick.
    something missing
  • rockyrose
    rockyrose Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    for the shops you want you re better off at bicester. dont know about the prices of items but bicester is lovely. NB get there early before opening time(is it 10am) because car parks fill up very quickly everyday of the week especially weekends and holidays. sorry cant be of more help
    ps if you go to the info office in the village just as you go in(signposted) you get booklet of discounts so you might save more money on top of sale prices
    :A NI FEIDIR ACH LE DIA BREITHIUNAS A DHEANAMH ORM
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport