Amazon prime music

Hi,

I'm a member of amazon prime and often use it as a source of music when Im in the car. At the moment that's using data

I understand that I can setup my music playlist ( not songs Ive purchased just listen to around 50/60 songs ) to work in an 'Offline mode?'

Are these still free and how do you set this up please?

Thanks.

CR

Comments

• RichardD1970
    RichardD1970 Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 21 April 2018 at 4:31PM
    Yes.

Just go to the playlist, press the 3 dots for the menu and select download. Then it should appear in the offline section.

Edit. just to add that you can only use them through the Amazon Music App so can't download them as MP3's and use them on other devices like MP3 players etc.
  • star - saves me data!
  • Geodark
    Geodark Posts: 1,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Do you have a prime music subscription? or just the normal amazon prime? I *think* you can only download if you have the amazon prime music subscription - but I could be wrong.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    You can download with a subscription via an Amazon Prime membership.
  • RichardD1970
    RichardD1970 Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Geodark wrote: »
    Do you have a prime music subscription? or just the normal amazon prime? I *think* you can only download if you have the amazon prime music subscription - but I could be wrong.

I just have Prime, which includes Prime Music (2 million songs) and can download available music.

They do change what is included and one of my playlist artists was recently made unavailable and the downloaded songs deactivated on my phone.

You're probably thinking of Music Unlimited which has over 40 million songs but is an extra £7.99 a month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure