Where would you find these jobs

Hi so the other day while scrolling through Facebook i came across an advert requiring someone to go round and take some photographs of advertisements e.g the A1 posters found at bus stops as well as a couple of billboards i had to find 6 different adverts around my area and got paid £30 for my time via bank transfer within five minutes of finishing it probably took me 45 mins in total and maybe £1 worth of fuel. just wondering if anybody knows of any companies that look for people to do this as i would be very interested in doing it more often but dont really know what to search for.

thanks in advance
Car[STRIKE]£6950[/STRIKE]/£4720.68 Lowell [STRIKE]£796.77[/STRIKE]/£30.00 Barclaycard[STRIKE] £3537.48[/STRIKE]/£2360 Virgin (MBNA) [STRIKE]£2224.94[/STRIKE]/£1000.00
Sainsbury's (Westcot) [STRIKE]£1652.52/[/STRIKE]£125
total debt [STRIKE]£19286.89[/STRIKE]/£8235.68

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Apps used to have these kinds of jobs like Field Agent (used to only be available on iPhone), Roamler.

Personally I found them a load of rubbish, but you might like that kind of work. It's fastest first though and it's not going to be regular work. It's better if you live in a city.

I believe there are others like Task360, StreetBees, Clic n Walk, App Jobber.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Job spotter app pays for photographing hiring signs about 50p a time. I think Roamler is good but you need someone to give you an invite code. I find mystery shopping companies sometimes have this type of work checking if products are on display in a supermarket or posters are on display. The pay is usually a bit less than you got.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Smartphone apps will provide this as mentioned on 2nd post but they are unlikely to be frequent.
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport