Unsure about this tablet, would welcome input please.

Options
2»

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    RumRat wrote: »

Thank you RumRat, I have written all that down as a secondary route just in case my laptop crashes and I loose detail whilst Im doing it. I might even do it tonight in anticipation of buying tomorrow.
  • System
    Options
    ballyblack wrote: »

I saw on av forums that someone else recommended your model, but it is the same price at currys, as the "A".

lenovo yoga tab 3plus
  • System
    Options
    UPDATE.
    Been to Currys, they didn't swarm me as per usual. The samsung tab A on display but the only one not active (showing screen). I fiddled with it and set alarm off!!!

He came and simply turned it on, ok. He said,[B]" you realise Samsung tablets at this price are throw-away items after 2 yrs" .

Didn't think much to that.

As I was going to ask for one, he checked on the system and said, "none in stock, will get you one in". I asked if they would either improve on the price and give me a freebie. He said "no". I said one company are giving a free samsung tablet case. He said if you can provide me with proof, we will see.

I decided to walk thinking to myself !!!!!!!!.

Outside, I used my phone and guess what, it's Currys that are giving the Samsung case. In a while, I will order one, ensuring the case is showing up on the order, then collect tomorrow.

If I can get it before he see's me, I will saunter up and ask if he remembers me and ask again if he would give a free case if I bought a tablet, hiding ,mine of course. If he still says "no". You can imagine my smug face as I produce mine.
  • AndyPix
    AndyPix Posts: 4,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Nice to see Currys are maintaining their level of customer service :rotfl:
  • System
    Options
    AndyPix wrote: »
    Nice to see Currys are maintaining their level of customer service :rotfl:

Andy, I've never had a row with any of them over the years, but I do have a "thing" about them. When we left the store, my wife said she didn't like the guy who not so much served us, but attended to us, but she couldn't say why. It's a shame really. Some of them don't look clean, some smell of BO, ugh. then there is their attitude.
  • RumRat
    RumRat Posts: 4,789 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 24 April 2018 at 10:14PM
    Options
    If you look on ebay they have the magnetic ones that put it too sleep when closed, for around a fiver.
    I bought one for mine and it works perfectly.
    This is the one I bought...https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-10-1-T580-T585-8-0-T380T385-Magnetic-Leather-Case-Cover/263589444694?hash=item3d5f27bc56:m:mXz0J3TKVByGBiC9QmitxSA
    Drinking Rum before 10am makes you
    A PIRATE
    Not an Alcoholic...!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills