Need a best one in cheap rate

Options
13»

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Tallaght wrote: »
    The OP sounds African judging on the weird text.
    That shouldn't stop her understanding what a healthy diet is.
  • House_Martin
    House_Martin Posts: 1,462 Forumite
    edited 10 April 2018 at 12:23AM
    Options
    jane_nair wrote: »
    He is sausage and burger lover.every morning he eats sausage at lunch he eats a burger.he eats chicken fries, beef ribs, shake.I think that's why he becomes fatty.:(
    Hubby does nt need to exercise to get the weight off, just a big cut down on fats and oils will do it.
    They easily contain the most calories. Sausages and burgers and their ilk are off the menu and so are chips although oven chips are nt too fatty . Substituted the junky sausages etc by chicken breast, chicken fillets, tuna or lean meat ..You dont have to cut down on bellyfilling bread/pasta/rice but try and make them wholemeal bread or brown rice
    Make home made curries using curry powder only or curry dahl with lentils or beans.
    Exercise is a poor way of losing weight compared to cutting out or down on much of the fats and oils in your diet.
    I ve done 30 miles on my bike today and my bike computer tells me I ve used 500 calories in doing it
    . Given that I would use 250 calories in the same time sat on my backside I m only 250 calories up on slogging away on a pushbike and knackering myself a bit
    ..So lower weight by lowering fats/oils.
    Hubby wont be able to do 30 miles on a bike and faddy Gyms are an utter waste of money so make him start thinking about what fats and oils he s eating. They are hidden away in cakes and biscuits too and cheese is one third fat
  • jane_nair
    jane_nair Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    As far as I know, a healthy diet is to take more protein lose calories avoid junk food.can you explain me about the healthy diet for weight loss?
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    jane_nair wrote: »
    As far as I know, a healthy diet is to take more protein lose calories avoid junk food.can you explain me about the healthy diet for weight loss?
    You can Google it.
    I think that would be very advisable.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family