Slimming for Santa - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Didn't say I wouldn't drink champagne Maman just I don't particularly like it. I wouldn't choose to drink it but if someone gave me some I certainly wouldn't refuse to drink it, LOL!

I don't mind some whites and rose but really only drink them in the summer months when it's particularly warm otherwise it's red all the way!

Tweets all those drinks will be Free as they are sugar free.

Denise
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    :T and so say all of us. Brilliant fatrab!!

The water melon one isn't online tweets but the other two are free. I think they probably all are as they are NAS.:) Super photo of Poppy.:)

Strange you not liking champagne denise!:eek: I've always enjoyed it.:D I used to drink red all the year round then I got onto chilled white in the summer months. So now I'll drink either. ;)

We got out early this morning as we had an hour to travel for the Remembrance ceremony. Fortunately we were back home by lunchtime so no need for eating out. This week I plan to go to WI on Thursday morning before eating out for lunch. Hoping for a decent loss but if it's just another half pound I'll take it. :)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, 2 boiled eggs, half HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham, fried potatoes and veg, pickles
    D: roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, carrots and BNS, kale, cabbage, cauli, broccoli
    Syns: HM gravy 4? weekend wine:)

Thank you :)
  • tweets
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Didn't say I wouldn't drink champagne Maman just I don't particularly like it. I wouldn't choose to drink it but if someone gave me some I certainly wouldn't refuse to drink it, LOL!

I don't mind some whites and rose but really only drink them in the summer months when it's particularly warm otherwise it's red all the way!

Tweets all those drinks will be Free as they are sugar free.

Denise

Thank you :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets, have you tried the watermelon one? can you let me know wht its like, think i would like that :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening everyone.

Congratulations Fatrab on getting to target with that magnificent loss! Well done to all other losers this week

I'd drink nothing but champagne - unfortunately I have a beer income so it's not to be...:rotfl:

I've gone off plan this week (birthday week) so I haven't weighed Friday as usual, cheating I know. I'll be working for the next couple of weeks so I should walk any gain off if I stick to plan.

Have a good week all.
  • joedenise
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Evening everyone.

Congratulations Fatrab on getting to target with that magnificent loss! Well done to all other losers this week

I'd drink nothing but champagne - unfortunately I have a beer income so it's not to be...:rotfl:

I've gone off plan this week (birthday week) so I haven't weighed Friday as usual, cheating I know. I'll be working for the next couple of weeks so I should walk any gain off if I stick to plan.

Have a good week all.

Don't blame you at all! That's the advantage of being a target member:rotfl:.

Good luck with losing the weight you think you've put on this week.

Denise
  • tweets
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    tweets, have you tried the watermelon one? can you let me know wht its like, think i would like that :D

Tried it earlier it tastes lovely will be buying more :T
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Don't blame you at all! That's the advantage of being a target member:rotfl:.

Good luck with losing the weight you think you've put on this week.

Denise

Me neither. Being a target member is a constant balancing act. SW pretend that they understand but there's a big difference IMO in real life and what they recommend for maintaining. My biggest problem is that I don't need treats (or syns) on a daily basis. I have normal, ordinary days and then meals out or drinks at weekends or special occasions. Isn't that normal for most people? I think the reason most people are overweight in this country is because they have things like crisps and sweets and chocolate and wine :o daily when they should be occasional treats.

Apologies for soapbox. :o

Happy belated birthday esmy. :T
  • joedenise
    Options
    Absolutely agree with you Maman. Also "normal" people don't weight every week either! Before SW I used to weigh myself maybe once every 2-3 months!

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    tes-and-fb-001.jpg
    tes-and-fb-032.jpg

Egg wraps for brunch
    roast pork for tea :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure