A Payment A Day - Part Six!

Comments

• Morning all

Nightmare for you Sassers :eek::eek: hope you get it sorted out!

Had a lovely meal last night but was completely stuffed! :oHad a starter, main and a pud lol but did share the pud with DS4 :D

Great total for yesterday :T

pad today is £4.20 tin, 42p jar, £5 ISA, £5 cap1 and £5 egg

£17.62
    Debt @ LBM - £25,722 Debt now - £11,811 DFD - April 2012 :eek: :eek:
    Payment a day challenge - 8/8/08 - £8669.73:jISA - £127.07
    Sealed Pot Challenge #283 £489.50 for 2009//£353 for 2010
    Stopped smoking 1/11/2010 - money saved so far:£515:D
  • Sassers
    Sassers Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    :D
    Morning all

Nightmare for you Sassers :eek::eek: hope you get it sorted out!
    Thanks Green - If I'd been there I know the fella would have probably clapped me in irons and put me in a cell overnight!
    Now I know I'd love to have an all-inclusive holiday at some point when I'm debt-free but even that's pushing it a bit too far !
    love Sassers x
    Current debt and mortgage: £25, 820.35 Debt/Mortgage at start: £92,598 (27/09/2010)
    DEBT FREE!
  • Greenbynature
    Greenbynature Posts: 2,562 Forumite
    edited 2 December 2009 at 11:44AM
    oh, that poor little puppy :(
    yes, it's worth asking the dogs home but i won't be counting on a yes from them!

I know I found it upsetting when DS told me. I've got my fingers crossed that the vets are wrong and she will make a full recovery.
    Re your pup it's still worth asking tho isn't it?? you never know they might say yes!

On a lighter note - not funny really but I did laugh when told, a friend of DS1's took his dog to vets last week to get his eye sorted out - he had ingrown hairs growing or something, anyway he dropped dog off on the morning and collected him after work later in the day, took him home.

He got a phone call from vet later saying how sorry they were etc, DS's friend was puzzled and said what are you on about?? the dogs here with me he's fine. The vets had got dog mixed up with another dog (same breed) who was going in to be castrated!!! :eek::rotfl: Ok not a problem you might think except dog in question was a top stud dog!!!! and he still has a bad eye! Not sure what he's going to do about it but I wouldn't like to be those vets!! Poor dog tho lol
  • Sassers wrote: »
    :D
    Thanks Green - If I'd been there I know the fella would have probably clapped me in irons and put me in a cell overnight!
    Now I know I'd love to have an all-inclusive holiday at some point when I'm debt-free but even that's pushing it a bit too far !
    love Sassers x

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    not quite what anyone would have in mind eh?? lol at her majesty's pleasure :rotfl:
  • Morning All,

Woke up during the night with a horrible migraine but have now managed to shift it. Is it just me or do other peeps find that they feel so much better than normal once they've recovered from something like a migraine? Maybe it's just a phenomenon in PurpleJelly world :confused:

I'd love a puppy (and the picture of tomtom's makes me want one more) but I wouldn't have the time needed for one so it wouldn't be fair. I hope that one day when I'm finally settled I'll be able to have one.

Anyway, down to business... PaD for me today of £20 please.
  • Morning all! £1 PAD for me today. Last of the big spenders!!!
    LBM February 2008. DFD March 2013 19 August 2011
    Debt at LBM £14,395.48. Debt Now £0
  • Morning All,

Woke up during the night with a horrible migraine but have now managed to shift it. Is it just me or do other peeps find that they feel so much better than normal once they've recovered from something like a migraine? Maybe it's just a phenomenon in PurpleJelly world :confused:

I'd love a puppy (and the picture of tomtom's makes me want one more) but I wouldn't have the time needed for one so it wouldn't be fair. I hope that one day when I'm finally settled I'll be able to have one.

Anyway, down to business... PaD for me today of £20 please.

yes, i think you forget what "normal" feels like when you're ill, so appreciate it all the more when you are better :)

we were always like that with puppies/dogs/pets in general - my mum gave up work all those years ago to have an airedale puppy before she had me, so i've grown up with dogs. but they are a huge commitment and we never felt we had the time until now. DS2 has just started school and i am not working - and have very few plans for the next month or two that don't involve being at home & toilet training! :)

glad you're sorted, sassers! and bad news for that stud dog, green - i guess he'll be shooting blanks now, eh? ;) (or is it too early in the day for that kind of talk :o)

may get motivated in a minute and write a few xmas cards. i am feeling christmassy, but really don't like the card bit. i send fewer and fewer each year!
    xx ttb
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

• boysma
    boysma Posts: 828 Forumite
    Morning all (just!)

£10 please to DH cap one for me please Gill - cheers for volunteering. You lot are really in the Christmas mood aren't you? Will probably feel more Christmassy when we put the tree up (this weekend hopefully when i am at the hairdressers lol). Green - i hate writing chrimbo cards too bah humbug!

Andy - i prob wont be near pc on Christmas Day let alone padding but you never know:D

Nice to see you back Mum of 4, havent been padding myself every day as been busy and fed up just trying to stay on top of normal bills to find spare cash.

Have a good day everyone despite the rotten weather (its pouring down here).:A
    Payment A Day £15 (started 17/5/14) :j
  • yes, i think you forget what "normal" feels like when you're ill, so appreciate it all the more when you are better :)

we were always like that with puppies/dogs/pets in general - my mum gave up work all those years ago to have an airedale puppy before she had me, so i've grown up with dogs. but they are a huge commitment and we never felt we had the time until now. DS2 has just started school and i am not working - and have very few plans for the next month or two that don't involve being at home & toilet training! :)

glad you're sorted, sassers! and bad news for that stud dog, green - i guess he'll be shooting blanks now, eh? ;) (or is it too early in the day for that kind of talk :o)

may get motivated in a minute and write a few xmas cards. i am feeling christmassy, but really don't like the card bit. i send fewer and fewer each year!
    xx ttb

I did have a dog when I was growing up - a Cairn terrier and he was fantastic. I've tried to persuade my mam to get another one as she has now retired and looks after and walks her friends but she's refusing! I did panic her on her wedding anniversary though as I told her that she had to be in for a delivery and that she couldn't miss it as it was non-returnable. It was a personalised cheesecake (random I know) and she was so relieved :rotfl:
  • debtbegone
    debtbegone Posts: 1,007 Forumite
    Thanks for totalling last month Sarah & volunteering for this month Gilligans!

Another small £1.80 for me today, still haven't managed to get into the bank with the change from my sealed tin :rolleyes:
    The debtWILLbegone - taking it 1% at a time
    Grand Total Owed:
    [STRIKE]£11,000[/STRIKE]£9962 Kicking the evil HBOS card's butt: [STRIKE]£4920[/STRIKE]£4495
    1% (£50) at a time member #121 - 11/100

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport