IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Resident Parking

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    markudman wrote: »
    I was hoping it would be read as a joke LOL
    Telly Tubbies and this lot have more in common than you think

Discussing the actor that died that played one of the teletubbies, my 81 year old mother asked which one it was.

"I think it was the purple one", I say.

"Oh, the queer one." She replies. :lol:

Apparently even one of the Teletubbies was gay.
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • God they are fast, debt collectors letters already, think its time for the ROIROA,

Here is Template for anyone that wants to email Debt Collectors

To all that it concerns

NOTICE OF REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
    NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

You are advised to read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as [ADDRESS AND POSTCODE] and surrounding areas, has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:
    1. ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of *****COMPANY NAME*****
    2. ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting in the interest of ***** COMMANY NAME******and NOT acting as a Constable for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her people as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"

COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY

Please also take notice that the land known as England is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with via Private Prosecutions according to, and under, the Common Law.

Any and all access to the above-mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.

We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury.

You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.

In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation.

Without any admission of any liability, and with all Indefeasible Rights reserved.
    We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose.
    If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,633 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Are you going to send that without a stamp? :rotfl:
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Debt collectors in private parking cases don’t knock on the door. No debt is confirmed - only by admission or determined by a judge.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,231 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 25 January 2018 at 12:26PM
    markudman wrote: »
    Copy of PCM Sign
    Can anybody spot any problems with it?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/js866e67u2m2ion/PCM%20Sign.png?dl=0

Payment line is using a prohibited premium rate number.

Credit card charges are no longer permitted.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/card-surcharge-ban-means-no-more-nasty-surprises-for-shoppers

I think the automated 'phone payment charge may also be prohibited.

Trading Standards should be contacted.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Half_way wrote: »
    Just been reading through this sorry state of affairs.
    Have you been able to get hold of the lease agreement form the land lord?
    If all is clear and you have the un fettered right to park then you should also be going against the mangetout company/whatever entity took on PCM as they will be jointly liable for the actions of their agents.

If all is good, then you should inform all parties, both PCM and the building mangetout company who hired them to cease and desist immediately, as well as to stop processing your personal data
    Yes I have the lease, and it confirms that I have the right to park, also says I have the right to quite enjoyment, I have made a complain to the management company which is at stage 2, and am waiting for them to produce the agreement between them and PCM,
    I think I could put this to bed ASAP, but where is the fun in that, and its a big learning curve for me, I have the time as I am off work with some Mental issues, Grrrr, since a head injury in 2014, one of the things the Neruo people say is I need lots of head exercise in my rehabilitation and what a good cause this is.

I am also thinking that if when the judge rules in my favour, I will be able to get all the residents together and do a group action against them, and run them out of town. or am I mad it thinking this?
  • KeithP wrote: »
    Are you going to send that without a stamp? :rotfl:
    S**t no this is going recorded LOL
  • pappa_golf wrote: »
    Discussing the actor that died that played one of the teletubbies, my 81 year old mother asked which one it was.

"I think it was the purple one", I say.

"Oh, the queer one." She replies. :lol:

Apparently even one of the Teletubbies was gay.

LOL:rotfl: Love your Mum
  • Fruitcake wrote: »
    Payment line is using a prohibited premium rate number.

Credit card charges are no longer permitted.

I think the automated 'phone payment charge may also be prohibited.

Trading Standards should be contacted.
    Wow Never even thought of those
  • What about a SAR asking how they got my details etc?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure