Did you do it on your wedding night?

Comments

• Al_Mac wrote:
    How long do marriages last these days? On average less than 40 years I'd say :)

Yeah I forgot - make that best part of 21 days.
    "To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." Amos Bronson Alcott
  • No we didn't. By the time I'd drunk myself sober, got rid of family and friends and transvestite maids, it was 6am and it was the last thing on our minds.
    The ability of skinny old ladies to carry huge loads is phenomenal. An ant can carry one hundred times its own weight, but there is no known limit to the lifting power of the average tiny eighty-year-old Spanish peasant grandmother.
  • Al_Mac wrote:
    So haven't you just dropped yourself into the same category by posting at all :)

Yup I have.
    "To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." Amos Bronson Alcott
  • gillette147
    gillette147 Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    1012donna wrote:
    We got married abroad so after ceremony went back and got changed, consumated the marriage and then went for a swim. Had reception, I got bit bladdered, went back to room and seemingly we did it again - not that I remember much though - oops!!!

You didn't shower afterwards, before going in the sea?
    What about the environment?
    Girls are gonna love the way I toss my hair. Boys are gonna hate the way I seem.

I would rather drown with you than watch the surf with someone else
  • gillette147
    Oh yeah I forgot - for people with no life this would be a top priority question.

Excuse me for being a derrrr.....

ALL the posts on here are pointless my friend.
    Why are you having a go at this person's one in particular?

In fact, the serious ones about Iraq etc are the most pointless. George Bush doesn't come in here.

Live and let live.
    Girls are gonna love the way I toss my hair. Boys are gonna hate the way I seem.

• gillette147
    I hardly know anyone who managed to consumate their marriage on their wedding night. I was 8 weeks pregnant, spent the night being sick and was taken to hospital 2 days later with hyperemesis.

So much for a honeymoon!

Was still the best day of my life up to that point though! I had a wonderful day.

See gr,
    it was those dodgy vows you used.
    You angered god with your down-to-earthness.

• gillette147
    wigginsmum wrote:
    No we didn't. By the time I'd drunk myself sober, got rid of family and friends and transvestite maids, it was 6am and it was the last thing on our minds.

Did you marry Dr. Frank-N-Furter?

• Agutka
    Agutka Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We did it. Although it was technically the next morning, getting light by the time I dragged him away from the party and we had to get up early for beach photo session. And btw, doing it on rose petals, not as romantic as you'd think. They don't survive the experience.
    :wall:
  • abbecer
    abbecer Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    We got back to our reception and slipped away up to our room. Did the deed in full wedding attire, dress, knee length satin boots etc. Rejoined the party with big smiles i can tell you.

Rebecca x
  • Emmy
    Emmy Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Well, not at night but we did after the ceremony in the afternoon :D
    :heartpuls Number 1 Aunty Gok fan :heartpuls
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts