Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• mrselliott
    mrselliott Posts: 66 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    They've now put a message on the site regarding the unread messages emails some of us have been getting.
    We are aware that some panellists are receiving email alerts about messages on Postal Platform but upon checking, the messages aren’t there. We are working to fix this but in the meantime, please do keep an eye on your Postal Platform inbox.
  • shortcrust
    shortcrust Posts: 2,697 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Newshound!
    I got terribly excited this morning when I received an orange-could-sort-of-be-golden smart. Turns out it’s just an orange smart.:(
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    shortcrust wrote: »
    I got terribly excited this morning when I received an orange-could-sort-of-be-golden smart. Turns out it’s just an orange smart.:(

Know how you feel - I had an email from National Lottery this week saying I had a message. £ signs went up in my head - turned out to be £25 win - shouldn't moan though as the win was on a Bonus ticket I received from Saturday. First win I have had for ages but then I don't do the Lottery that often.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,442 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I had an invite to the unaddressed mail survey showing today when I logged in to my account. I did not receive the normal email invitation, I was under the impression we would still be getting the email too. Am I wrong, if not I will have to contact them to tell them
  • Hi guys, I'm new to the whole thing, and received my emails to allow me to create an account a few weeks ago. Since then, nothing has happened on the account, and a week ago it decided not to let me log in. I get the 'email or password is incorrect' message, and if I go to change my password, I get 'Incorrect survey, please try another survey link'. Then, when I try to contact them on the 'contact us' link, the same issue, this time with a drop down menu, occurs, with an issue with a survey. Any idea who I can contact to resolve this? I tried emailing the original email sent to me, but that came back as undeliverable.... Thanks to anyone who can help!
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    edited 24 March 2018 at 10:07PM
    millie wrote: »
    I had an invite to the unaddressed mail survey showing today when I logged in to my account. I did not receive the normal email invitation, I was under the impression we would still be getting the email too. Am I wrong, if not I will have to contact them to tell them

Thanks for posting millie :T I've just logged in and invite popped up

FAQ - https://tnspostalplatformrm.tnsglobal.com/Help/Detail?ID=82

what_is.jpg
  • wirewolf
    wirewolf Posts: 55 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Oddly enough, I've had an invite to the Unaddressed Mail survey as well. And I didn't get an email about it either.

I've been on the panel for about 4 or 5 years now (currently resting from the main survey) and although I've done the Correctly delivered survey many times, this is the first time I've been asked to do an unaddressed mail survey.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm the same, I've never had an invitation for unaddressed mail before. I grabbed it quick as my stint as a panellist is coming to an end. :D
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    millie wrote: »
    I had an invite too with no email. Perhaps they are trying to target responsive applicants who log in daily.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I had an invite too with no email. Perhaps they are trying to target responsive applicants who log in daily.

Can't be just members who are logging in every day as I am not on current duty & had not bothered to log in to new site seeing all the problems on here until I saw the posts about this survey. It was showing for me when I logged in for the first time so thanks to op for mentioning it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure