'I will take control again/spending does not mean happiness/get real numpty' diary.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Also enjoy having your visitors :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou wrote: »
    Glad to see that you are now debt free.
    Remember to still give yourself a wee treat now & then.
    As we have said it is so hard when we only have one income stream.
    Most of my friends have a lot more income than me which is also hard.

Thanks.
    It's not always easy on a single budget;you're right.
    I suppose buying that book for my Kindle yesterday was a treat. :-)
    beanielou wrote: »
    Also enjoy having your visitors :)

Thanks!It's the ODs :-)
  • If all goes to plan,I'll have 400f extra at the end of the month to put in my savings acc.
  • I've decided that my goal will be to save 5000f over the coming months.Idk how long this will take me.
    So far I have saved 106f.
  • beanielou
    Sorry, what is OD's?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

Sorry, what is OD's?

The Old Dears :o...my parents.
  • Well,I have made some money by selling my iPad and a few other things.I'll add it to my total once it's in the bank.
  • beanielou
    Well done you :)
    You are on a roll :)

Well done you :)
    You are on a roll :)
    Thank you!Yes,it feels good :-)
  • Hoping to save 500 francs this month.It'll be a bit tight but I should manage.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure