Problems with EON insulation

SK10
SK10 Posts: 12 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary
Hi,
Hope someone can help, i applied for cavity wall insulation with eon in November, and just before Xmas someone from eon visited to do a survey and told me that i would have the installation complete before the end of January.

We're now in June and I've nobody visit and when I've tried to call or email i just get told that the engineers are busy.

I do understand that they are probably very busy but all i'm really after is some sort of time scales and even a confirmation that they still have me on their records and they haven't forgotten about me.

I asked over email if i could raise a complaint but i was told that someone from the installation team would be in touch, this was 4 weeks ago.

I was hoping someone on this forum would have experience of dealing with eon and point in the direction of an email address or phone number that could help me.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hiya SK10 and welcome to the forum.

Did you apply for your cavity wall insulation to us regarding the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) ?

This is for Customers who qualify through the Government backed energy efficiency and carbon reduction schemes and can get funding towards home improvements. (free cavity wall insulation)

I agree that you do just need a timescale or an idea of what's been going on.

When you've called in the past have you been put through to the
    "Affordable Warmth - ECO" department, as they're the ones that can help you.

I can always help to get you in touch, so please just let me know.

Thank you

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • D_M_E
    D_M_E Posts: 3,008 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Did whoever did the survey say which January?
  • SK10
    Hi,

thanks for replying. Yes, it's the ECO team that i was asked to call by EON customer services and I've been emailing EONInstallationservices@eonenergy.com

Thanks,
    Sajad
    SK10 wrote: »
    Hi,

thanks for replying. Yes, it's the ECO team that i was asked to call by EON customer services and I've been emailing [EMAIL="EONInstallationservices@eonenergy.com"]EONInstallationservices@eonenergy.com[/EMAIL]

Thanks,
    Sajad

Morning Sajad,

I can email them your details for you, if that would help.

Send me your full name, address, account number, phone number and email to me at WebForumAdvisors and I'll forward it on.

Thank you

Helena
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • SK10
    Thanks Helena and sorry I'm new to this forum, could you tell me where i can send a message to WebForumAdvisors?
  • SK10
    Never mind, found it :)
    SK10 wrote: »
    Thanks Helena and sorry I'm new to this forum, could you tell me where i can send a message to WebForumAdvisors?

Thank you ever so much, I've got your email and I've forwarded on your details to the correct guys and I've asked them to get in contact with you.

If they come back to me, I'll email you :)

Just let me know if you need me.

Helena
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure