TSB Cashback failure update 170518

Comments

• trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,479
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    nothing for me either Beanie, have received my statement but no letter to confirm how they are going to rectify will see what arrives in todays post.
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,701
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    2 statements from 2017 showing but I cannot access them.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,822
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    I still cant see CC on line or on app.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Mr_Goodkat
    Mr_Goodkat Posts: 432 Forumite
    Like others have said, I received the difference in 1% cashback to make it up to £5 overnight with a credited date of yesterday
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 25 May 2018 at 2:13PM
    Anyone else hoping TSB will (further) extend the 1% cashback from the end of June on the back of this (and the DD failure) .
  • MDMD
    MDMD Posts: 1,419
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Still no cashback at all. Called them and they said will be paid by end of the month.....
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    MDMD wrote: »
    Still no cashback at all. Called them and they said will be paid by end of the month.....

They told me last week it would be paid by 25/05.
    I dont believe anything they tell me now.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubieyehyeh
    bubieyehyeh Posts: 587
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Still no cashback for April.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Nor for me.
    Or any acess to balance, statments or anything else. :mad:

• MDMD
    MDMD Posts: 1,419
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 3 June 2018 at 7:07AM
    The FAQ on their website under “why hasn’t my cashback been paid” has changed from “you should have now had your payment” to say “We had a technical issue that delayed the payment for some customers. We’re sorry and we are working to pay you shortly.”

Clearly they thought they had sorted it, only for people (such as me) to keep reporting missing cashback.

Edit: called them as a complaint and they did a manual £5 plus call costs, and said I might still get the £5 cashback anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure