Business cards and letter heads

Apologies if this is the wrong area.

I'm looking at making some business cards and letter headed paper etc.
A quick google brings up many many options. Just wondered if anyone here has any recommendation at all for a site or process?

Cheers, muddy

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    I got my website designer to draw them up for me, couldn't find anything that suited my business on Vistaprint. But I have friends who've used that. I took mine to a Staples copy & print centre (but these have presumably now all closed) as it was the cheapest. But ours has been replaced by an Office Outlet, which presumably offer the same services? Alternatively I could have paid slightly more to use a local printer.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• JayWalker
    JayWalker Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    If you're handy with a word processor, you could do your own - with a bit of image manipulation and pre-made shapes. You can easily get blank forms for stationery, such as business cards and the results can be great. Minimalist is simpler - and can be very effective.

Vistaprint are very good for things you can't produce yourself, like banners. They discount ridiculously to attract new customers - I don't know about any other similar companies. Good luck, whichever way you go. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure