Now no one likes a bragger!

I need to catch up...at the weekend!

:D:D:D:D:D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah but you beat me the other day
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    indesisiv wrote: »
    I am more of a 'trainers on' recorder only. I only track running... I don't track steps or hiking (Even up a mountain or 20 mile hikes)

Like Wizard I use a GPS watch (Garmin Fenix 3) to track distance and altitude (it has a barometric altimeter in it) so its pretty accurate for my runs.

I used to track steps on my watch but it all seemed a bit pointless as I was running on average about 6 miles a day anyway :rotfl: so I turned it off.

I have a Garmin.... it has a mind of its own! It tells me I am a sleep when I am up, working on my computer!

I walk in my trainers.... lol. I used to run 10 k every day, it aggravated an undiagnosed skeletal issue which caused and still causes difficulties which stop me exercising. Now I walk, but try to aim for a speed of 4 miles per hour with lots of uphill.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah but you beat me the other day

I aim to do the same tomorrow!

:D:D:D:D
  • very bad 11,670 today .just looked outside and thought no way. .. Did hit the cross trainer for 20 minutes tho lol so not all bad
    £365 a year spend challenge - this has included food/clothes/beauty?? who knows where I am
    20,000 step a day challenge
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I aim to do the same tomorrow!

:D:D:D:D

Going for 30 000 tomorrow then :eek:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Going for 30 000 tomorrow then :eek:

Yeap!

:j:j:j:j:j:j
  • Wow I see the gauntlet has been well and truly thrown down and picked up :rotfl: :rotfl:

Me I'm toddling along nicely managing to dodge the showers when necessary and reaching my own little target - managed 9430steps = 3.72mls yesterday so as long as I manage 6mls over Sat & Sun I'll be happy with this weeks effort.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Wow I see the gauntlet has been well and truly thrown down and picked up :rotfl: :rotfl:

Me I'm toddling along nicely managing to dodge the showers when necessary and reaching my own little target - managed 9430steps = 3.72mls yesterday so as long as I manage 6mls over Sat & Sun I'll be happy with this weeks effort.

You are doing well.

Sarah and I are doing a 20,000 steps a day challenge for 2018, but we can use any additional steps to make up for the days when life makes this impossible, hence the high number today.

I'm on 13,000 now... only 17,000 to go! :o:o:o
  • ma-ri-ella
    ma-ri-ella Posts: 980 Forumite
    You are doing well.

Sarah and I are doing a 20,000 steps a day challenge for 2018, but we can use any additional steps to make up for the days when life makes this impossible, hence the high number today.

I'm on 13,000 now... only 17,000 to go! :o:o:o

trying to do the same but work keeps getting in the way :rotfl: will hopefuly make some of this up this week as have quite a lot of late starts at work
    £365 a year spend challenge - this has included food/clothes/beauty?? who knows where I am
    20,000 step a day challenge
  • kacie
    kacie Posts: 901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I like the idea of banking steps for lazy days.

It's already been up and down for me, today I'm up on the 8000 goal though, so it has averaged out well over the week.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure