Options
2»

Comments

• NeilCr
    NeilCr Posts: 4,430 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bris wrote: »

Consumers are advised to contact the CAB who are about as useless as a chocolate tea pot tbh so the best bet is just going straight to the real power house, the courts.

I'll admit that I am a CAB volunteer!

I'd be interested in why you say this and what your evidence is. I assume you are referring to the Consumer Helpline - they can (and do, I believe) report relevant issues to Trading Standards
  • zoegrainger
    Options
    Hi all!

I am the manager of this company and have just come across this thread. I would like to rectify any issues urgently.

To clarify: We have experienced several delays on these Seagrass Baskets which has been explained via web updates and emails to our customers, thankfully we received them a few days ago and they are now on their way out to customers, we have also offered every delayed basket a refund of 10% due to the inconvenience.

If the original poster could contact me asap with details, i'd be very glad to look into the complaint and have this matter resolved asap.

Thank you,
    Zoe
  • cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am the manager of this company and have just come across this thread. I would like to rectify any issues urgently.
    Thank you,
    Zoe

While your post is appreciated as a company representatvie you need MSE permission to post on this site.
  • zoegrainger
    Options
    I have no idea how to fix this MSE permission? Just trying to help resolve a complaint.
  • cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have no idea how to fix this MSE permission? Just trying to help resolve a complaint.

You need to contact MSE.
    If you work for a qualifying company and are in a position to represent it (we'll require official confirmation) please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com from your company domain.
  • westonsorganic
    Options
    Hi all,

Just to say, Zoe from Grainger Jameson contacted me today.

It does seem to be a genuine misunderstanding - wrong email address - and for some reason all of my attempts to contact them were not getting through.

The products are on the way, they've been having a lot of issues with the supplier but should be here soon, and she has given me a 10% discount for the inconvenience.

Thanks all for all your help and I'm glad we were able to sort it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure