Comments

• LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    COS whole earth granules reduced to £3:50 but got £4.99 back:j
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    On the plus side when I did my Sainsburys shop I collected a stray conditional spend outside which gave me an extra £2 off and the £6 conditional spend from the mailing also worked so £8 off the wine shop :T

Sainsburys have sent me another set of conditional spends but for £50 shops this time instead of £40 - wondering if I should get another set of 6 wines as that's £24 so half of the spend ...

Also got RTC Sainsburys beef casserole mixes for 20p for the winter stews

Also in sainsburys today at the bakery counter we were pondering the lack of apricot almond croissant when we spotted on the reduced stand 7 massive cakes - all reduced to £1.24 or £1.44 - one a pink flower one, a couple of doggy ones and a couple of spotty ones. We got a chocolate ganache one for £1.79 reduced down from £7 :T
    OH says it will go nicely with the vanilla carte dor - which coincidentally is on GJ this week and I needed an excuse to go to Mr T tomorrow.

And some nice wombles outside including one with Buxton water and plums - on GJ but only for Mr T :( but one did have raspberries on :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Yes they always have dogs don't they who look in better shape than they do

I gave the guy with dog outside Tesco dog treats he always says thank you :D

I am always sceptic that they are homeless
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Well the mornings rain didn't last long and back came the sun grr I didn't even get wet lol
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Lima-India wrote: »
    I'm really struggling to know what to buy to get the £2.50 Quidco bonus by the end of today. I have toilet rolls coming out of my ears (Wilkies/SD) and Dry Shampoo (SD). I'd like a sturdy clear 1litre bag for cabin luggage liquids but can't seem to find any quidco retailers selling any good ones!!!!

So don't buy anything then... :) I haven't found anything so gave up wasting time looking,.

Also I got the McD app earlier with the free mcmuff but decided a 40 minute round trip sort of defeated the freeness of it.

Anon
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    Argoose went me an email just after 4 and I managed to open it on time - this will be my 4th attempt

I plumped for a brown water boiling unit - we have a fancy kettle which gives blue disco lights in the dark but some Herbert has broken the lid attachment so before long it would have needed to be replaced.

It is not a massive TV, deep sigh but I am not sure exactly what we would have done with a massive TV but I can use a brown water boiling unit

I don't think I will ever be forgiven for that one :o

In all honesty I am still in shock myself :o

Is that one of those constant hot water things? They sound rather useful.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    I gave the guy with dog outside Tesco dog treats he always says thank you :D

I am always sceptic that they are homeless

Didn't you give him anything for the dog?
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    I have 296** so even more than the OP but Marks don't love me any more - the only offer I have this week is £5 off a £35 food order - that is it, nothing else at all :(

The jewellery could be good for Christmas goody bags if you do manage to get the offer but otherwise - well there are some very cute odds and ends on Amazon that take about 3 months to arrive from the far east which are probably the same quality :)

I've got various discounts off food and a £2 off £10 spend on wine.

My bonus offer is 10% off food to order.

I see waities have started to love some peeps again, still not me. :rotfl:

Although I do think I probably updated my preferences properly last week a bit late to receive a mailing this week. Fingers crossed for the next one.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    W sent me £4 off £40 vouchers again - when have ai ever spent that much? Never! Your promo technique needs refinement. Why not send me vouchers off smaller value shops (or larger discounts) to entice me then ease me to higher spends ...?

Anon
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    W sent me £4 off £40 vouchers again - when have ai ever spent that much? Never! Your promo technique needs refinement. Why not send me vouchers off smaller value shops (or larger discounts) to entice me then ease me to higher spends ...?

Anon

£40 is a low shop in W if the customers I've stood behind are anything to go by. :eek:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure