IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Posting on the Parking Board – your help please

Comments

• Who's RL ?
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • ColliesCarer
    ColliesCarer Posts: 1,593 Forumite
    P Eye's Solicitor - Head of their legal department
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    So we are not allowed to say Rachel Ledson's name now? What happens if we called Richard Branson the biggest Virgin in the world, would that be removed?
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • Ryan_Bryan
    Ryan_Bryan Posts: 265 Forumite
    bod1467 wrote: »
    At a guess ... a PPC troll is reporting them and forum admins just auto-delete without investigating the reports.
    Hmmm. Exactly the same as happened to me on Aldi's FB page. Weber/Shandwick has an agenda. MSE does not. Just gutless.
  • P Eye's Solicitor - Head of their legal department
    What's this person like?
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    What's this person like?

She's a lovely lovely woman, apparently she's in for solicitor of the year, this is what you get when solicitoring for parking eye ;)
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • BenefitMaster
    BenefitMaster Posts: 641 Forumite
    Ryan_Bryan wrote: »
    Can I suggest that we do not ever write on here that Parking Eye are lying, duplicitous, low-life scamming scum without any sort of moral scruple whatsoever. It would not be right to say it. And you can quote me on some of that.

Can I express how whole-heartedly I agree with this sentiment.

As we are allowed to quote facts, I note that Parking Eye were recently told, by a court, that they "... are pursuing a claim for their own profit as opposed to quantifying a breach and loss"

Additionally, the judge described a situation where "the present Claimants make no money apparently from those who comply with the terms of the contract and make their profit from those who are in breach of their contract. Well, that cannot be right, That is nonsense it seems to me."

A copy of the transcript of this judgment is available on request. The case in question is 3DJ00517, PE v Buckley.
  • If I had a solicitor I would want mine to be fragrant
  • 4consumerrights
    4consumerrights Posts: 2,002 Forumite
    Why are my postings in this thread being deleted?

What postings have been deleted BM -do spill the beans here.

Love your new avatar btw !

It would also appear that some other signatures have been deleted

Bazsters " SCAMMERS AND COWBOYS " FOR ONE

SHAME PARKING EYE SPY SEEM TO DISH OUT THE DIRT BUT CANNOT TAKE IT THEMSELVES - NO SENSE OF HUMOUR

HOW MANY MORE BLACK EYES WILL IT TAKE !
  • Nodding_Donkey
    Nodding_Donkey Posts: 2,738 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    If I had a solicitor I would want mine to be fragrant

I'd prefer mine to good at their job.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income