Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    • 37,500Posts
    • 254,537Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swagbucking into 2018
    • 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    Swagbucking into 2018 4th Jan 18 at 10:51 AM
    MoneySavingExpert.com insert 2 July 2018

Did you sign up to the 'Swagbucks double points for ALL users' deal?

Swagbucks has admitted failing to upload credits to about 2,000 users who took part in the 'double points for ALL users deal' featured on MSE in April and republished in full below. However, it has now pledged to credit all affected users after we stepped in to help users out.

It told us on Fri 29 Jun: "The original upload of credits for the MSE offer on Swagbucks was missing members and we have now identified all of the missing IDs. All remaining credits will therefore be uploaded by Sun 1 Jul. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Read more on our Swagbucks Deals page.

Back to the original post...

Copied from 2017

Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Originally posted by Becles
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 02-07-2018 at 9:08 AM.
Page 163
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 23rd Jul 18, 12:07 PM
    • 37,500 Posts
    • 254,537 Thanks
    mjm3346
    I am not bothered by reaching goals - mine have been quite low (60-70ish) for ages now. I do:

10sb Swagasaurus
    10sb Watch (I know it's gone down to 4sb for a lot of people but I seem to have been lucky)
    20-30sb Smores.tv (this is very hit and miss, today I'm struggling to get 1sb but most days I can easily get 20sb)
    5-10sb survey DQs
    Originally posted by MissPop
    Just over a week of not reaching daily goal and mine has not dropped although the second one has come down to only 24 more than the first at 130SB

From a maximum 10 mins a day computer usage

10 SB swagasaurus
    34 SB Mobile watch (1 @10 and 6 @ 4SB)
    10 SB maybe a search win from minimal searching, survey dq (no completions) Daily poll, a short Ncrave and a swag code if I spot it.
    = easily 10 a month

Swagbucks cutting back on the mobile apps has, instead of driving me to spend longer on other things, actually resulted in me doing no surveys, discover etc and spending far less time on the site (did not even give the site a thought until late afternoon the other day and not aiming for the daily target it did not bother me in the slightest)
    Internet goodness 25098
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 23rd Jul 18, 12:39 PM
    • 815 Posts
    • 2,238 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Just did a Toluna survey for 70SBs, completed but didn't get my points so have had to put in a ticket. Thought I'd sail through today, maybe not

ETA: They points have just been added didn't mark off my to do list but at least they're on my daily goal.
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    Having the same problems with Toluna today. Not a unique occurance, it's about a 50/50 chance of being credited with them, but I've learned to always give their surveys a wide berth, even if it's the simplest survey in the world, I never click 'submit' until 20 minutes have gone by since opening the survey. That's not been any use today and I'm 140SB in the hole thanks to these scammers.
    • Ivana B Rich
    • By Ivana B Rich 23rd Jul 18, 3:33 PM
    • 291 Posts
    • 409 Thanks
    Ivana B Rich
    Just over a week of not reaching daily goal and mine has not dropped although the second one has come down to only 24 more than the first at 130SB

From a maximum 10 mins a day computer usage

10 SB swagasaurus
    34 SB Mobile watch (1 @10 and 6 @ 4SB)
    10 SB maybe a search win from minimal searching, survey dq (no completions) Daily poll, a short Ncrave and a swag code if I spot it.
    = easily 10 a month

Swagbucks cutting back on the mobile apps has, instead of driving me to spend longer on other things, actually resulted in me doing no surveys, discover etc and spending far less time on the site (did not even give the site a thought until late afternoon the other day and not aiming for the daily target it did not bother me in the slightest)
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    It's had the same effect for me too. My daily goal is still 90 but seems to be reducing slowly. Although we'll never know I wonder if they've noticed and realised they might have gone too far this time.

Having the same problems with Toluna today. Not a unique occurance, it's about a 50/50 chance of being credited with them, but I've learned to always give their surveys a wide berth, even if it's the simplest survey in the world, I never click 'submit' until 20 minutes have gone by since opening the survey. That's not been any use today and I'm 140SB in the hole thanks to these scammers.
    Originally posted by Super Trouper
    I do sympathise, it's such a con with Toluna. I avoid Toluna and Ugam, it's just not worth the frustration for me.
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 23rd Jul 18, 3:45 PM
    • 232 Posts
    • 375 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    250sb survey from the home tile about social media - took about 10 mins. 125sb feautured survey about Grey Goose vodka, took less than 10 mins.
    • John1963
    • By John1963 23rd Jul 18, 4:15 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 276 Thanks
    John1963
    Swagcode!....
    GreenManGame

Enter by 6 pm for 3 SB
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,421Posts Today

8,990Users online

Martin's Twitter