Kensington

I am trying to gain info regarding my application of mortgage with Kensington it was 12 years ago .After several letters even signed for have been ignored I am at a brick wall .
Is it a case of a SAR will be happy to do this if so ?
Light travels faster than sound.

This is why some people seem as bright until you hear them.

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If you send the SAR they will send you every bit of info they still have on file for you, it may or may not include this document depending on whether they store it (which will itself depend on whether the account is still active or closed a while ago etc).

The company I used to work for we kept medical records for 8 years, after that they were shredded so we could supply records for that 8 year period, after that we would just say there was nothing left as it was off being recycled somewhere
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,318 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Lenders are normally 6 years after closure assuming you have no further accounts with them. If you have business with them, then bits of info will be held longer. Some lenders may phase destruction over longer periods.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure