experian charges

Options
hello
has anyone had any problems with stopping the monthly payment to experian they have been taking out £14.99 a month from my credit card for 3 years + they do not ask to renew it thye just take the money , but i have had no service for this they do not email with updates nothing at all and the service seems to be free now as my wife signed up for free this year .
i would like a refund of my payments if the service is free as they should not be charging £14.99 a month , also how do i stop the money , ive tried to email and they have not responded.
any help much appreciated
thankyou

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Although you can get your credit reports for free, the service you signed up for is chargeable.

Contact them again if they have not yet responded. If it is only a monthly contract, you could also cancel with your bank.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You are paying for the "improvement" service where you pay the company who gives you a score to help you improve the score that they control. You can ask for a refund but given they are providing the service you paid them for, there is no reason they have to.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure