Eon website frustration

Comments

• Helena - I have sent an email to the address you mentioned. Thank you.
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Helena - I have sent an email to the address you mentioned. Thank you.

Thank you StinkerPinker,

Got it :)

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • (Thought I would use this thread rather than start another)

I'm an Econ 7 Electric only user. When I log in and use the "best deal" facility it doesn't seem to show me the Day/Night Econ 7 rates, only the standard rate in the Tariff Information Label section. Any idea how I can see the Econ 7 rates for new tariffs?

P.S. The Customer Service phone waiting times are still woeful.
  • A month and waiting to sort this out, is not very customer orientated.
  • To EON Representative Helena - I have just tested the EON website quote and change tariff facility again, and it now appears to be working.

I took it all the way through to "sign up for this tariff" stage for the one I want, and all seemed OK, quote amount as expected, retrieved previous energy use correct etc.

I didn't sign up though, because of the prior arrangement you kindly made, ie. being put on the spreadsheet of those waiting to sign up once things were working again.

I'm just wondering whether I should actually go ahead and sign up online and ask to be removed from the spreadsheet, or wait for that to proceed in it's own time.

Please advise,

Thanking you,
    Stinker.
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    To EON Representative Helena - I have just tested the EON website quote and change tariff facility again, and it now appears to be working.

I took it all the way through to "sign up for this tariff" stage for the one I want, and all seemed OK, quote amount as expected, retrieved previous energy use correct etc.

I didn't sign up though, because of the prior arrangement you kindly made, ie. being put on the spreadsheet of those waiting to sign up once things were working again.

I'm just wondering whether I should actually go ahead and sign up online and ask to be removed from the spreadsheet, or wait for that to proceed in it's own time.

Please advise,

Thanking you,
    Stinker.

Hiya,

If all is ok and you're happy with what the quote is saying, go for it and sign up.

Don't worry about your details being added to the spread sheet, they'll see you've done it and leave your account.

Thank you ever so much for letting me know.

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Changing E.ON tariff can also cause problems for me recently, changed to E.ON Go Online 1 Year v2 should be £55.84 both fuels based on last years usage ,old tariff was Fixed 2 Year v9.

Now into the 2nd month of new Online 1 Year v2 currently £62. my usage has decreased by 11 percent over last year. :(
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
  • MoneyMate -

Gulp! That's the tariff I just this minute switched to! Electricity only though. It has a very similar cost profile to my old tariff, and will have the effect of extending a favourable rate for nearly a year, hopefully, if no problems encountered.

Cheers.
  • To EON Representative Helena - I seem to have successfully switched to the Go Online 1 year v2 electricty only tariff now, and forward dated it to start at the maximum permitted 52 days from now, which is a bonus.

Thank you for all your assistance over the past weeks in this matter.
    Stinker.
  • MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    MoneyMate -

Gulp! That's the tariff I just this minute switched to! Electricity only though. It has a very similar cost profile to my old tariff, and will have the effect of extending a favourable rate for nearly a year, hopefully, if no problems encountered.

Cheers.

Hi StinkerPinker , im sure sure all will go fine for you, its just strange the £62 is the amount my old tariff would have gone up to. :beer:
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts