Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Oh no! It's been cancelled already. Apparently it's unavailable :(.

TS will have bought it all up, she does like a bit of M&S wine, have you not heard ? ;) :beer:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • northerngeezer
    northerngeezer Posts: 1,048
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    edited 6 July 2018 at 2:34PM
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Trying to book holiday to Portaventura for That Sister, her children & I and the prices keep going up even in a private window browsing.

We are going to Parents next week :)

Had to rush poor Bryn cat to vets as his heart was suddenly pounding this morning :eek:
    Heart murmur :(
    If you get 3 packets of chupa chup sweets from the local shops... It'll knock off €20 per ticket for the theme park

Just realised we've already had this conversation earlier this month:rotfl::rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Oh no! It's been cancelled already. Apparently it's unavailable :(.

Oh no there was 20 cases in stock when I checked, I didn't actually order any myself but it did let me go through to checkout page without saying OOS. So sorry. :(
  • Tinyshoes
    davemorton wrote: »
    TS will have bought it all up, she does like a bit of M&S wine, have you not heard ? ;) :beer:

Cheeky booger, not this time Dave. :p
  • Tinyshoes
    Just making sure we all know there has been lots of recalls on frozen veg, various brands and stores affected. Risk of listeria and according to DD there has been some deaths. :(

i'll see if I can find out bit more and get a link with some info.
  • Tinyshoes
    edited 6 July 2018 at 2:41PM
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    cjj wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone who has opened Royal Bank of Scotland current account for the cashback do they email you and ask you to upload your ID please ? Always worry about clicking links in emails but probably fine. Tia xx

Just bumping this. Please does anyone know ? Much appreciated xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Freewheeling
    Freewheeling Posts: 622 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Oh no there was 20 cases in stock when I checked, I didn't actually order any myself but it did let me go through to checkout page without saying OOS. So sorry. :(

Don't apologise TS, thanks for sending the link in the first place :). When I got the cancellation email I checked back on the website and it was still showing as in stock. I did an online chat and the agent confirmed that it's out of stock, just not showing up on the website. Nevermind!! To be honest I've still got wine from the A's 3 for 2 a few months ago.
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 6 July 2018 at 3:06PM
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Just noticed this is down to £4.66 in W.

Sure there's someone on here uses it......

There's a little bit of a saving if it's still in the 342:)

92_A61_B16-_FA30-49_AE-8_DC2-8_FA6_ECC28_B44.pngupload image

it was 1 week ago.

would that be £2.53 each then
  • Tinyshoes
    Don't apologise TS, thanks for sending the link in the first place :). When I got the cancellation email I checked back on the website and it was still showing as in stock. I did an online chat and the agent confirmed that it's out of stock, just not showing up on the website. Nevermind!! To be honest I've still got wine from the A's 3 for 2 a few months ago.

I'm still waiting for some of the alchohol I ordered other day, hope that doesn't go same way as it isn't showing in stock anymore. I have had 2 separate deliveries so far, first with wine and beer bottles, second with cans yesterday and the lager still says awaiting dispatch.

Getting impatient for a reply to my email I sent yesterday with the proof the beer I got yesterday was OOD but I guess they are busy...I think Mr TS may have jinxed it as he started to drink it last night before the refund came through. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure