~Make upto £10 a day May 2018~

Comments

• Hi, put me down for £30 a day please. I anticipate that I will totally smash the target soon as I have another PPI payment due from an old bank loan... BUT the claims company take 40% of the compensation... So not as huge as the promised amount. I have started the month with quidco cashback, bank interest, another pension pay rise and also DH has a small pay rise. I will only count these this first time.

Roll on the weekend and I can get eBaying... Working lots of extra shifts at the moment too. Fingers crossed the CC is cleared this month. That's my true target. Then I will be saving like a crazed one... New windows and doors to buy! Eek

Have fun everyone and see you again soon x
    Make £/day March: £1490.85 / £310
    Quidco £3,143.16 NSD Mar:14
    2024 Road Kill £1
    March Sales of Excess £240.85
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    A couple to begin with.

Ziffit £12.15
    eBay £45.00
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Prolific academic cashed out £35.40, bringing me to £40.95 this month already :)
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I'm giving ebay a go and I've listed 6 things on there. There on a no fee if you don't sell thingy.

Quite a few watchers but no bids. Isn't that often the way.

I've also downloaded shpock, so I can list on there if they don't sell.

I have another few items to list and then I'm going through the dvds. I moved from my previous with barely anything and yet I'm still finding things to get rid of!

It's the big push for me this month cause while I have some income that comes in from a couple of different places, it's only my main income I can rely on so I want to see if I can make this 'extra money making' work for me longish term...so, here goes :)
  • Well done to everyone who has already got this month off to a racing start:beer:.

I wish I'd never mentioned the 'old faces' in an earlier post:rotfl:. You know what I meant though:). Nice to welcome back the returners that we haven't seen for a while. Good luck to all of you:beer:

Yesterday I received the cheque for my last remaining PPI claim. It was for a very small loan which I repaid very quickly so I only got £663 refunded but it's very welcome all the same:j. Will add to my total once it clears. Still waiting on the cheque for the few items I sold at my local auction house last month. Should arrive next week so it looks as if May will be the best month of the year so far for me:j

Sold 2 books on Amazon at the weekend. Mailed but money not yet received. Small amount of cashback claimed but also not yet received. Will add both to totals when I actually have the money.

Definitely doing a car boot sale on Sunday and possibly another on Monday if my energy and enthusiasm hold out;). Looks like I'll be spending a very cobwebby week digging out saleable stuff and getting it cleaned up:o. I know how to have fun:rotfl:
  • maitlah
    maitlah Posts: 11 Forumite
    Hi,
    I sold some perfume through Facebook yesterday, £10 that went straight into the bank :) I've also signed up to Swagbucks and have already earned a few through the daily to-do list.
    Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any studies suitable for me on Prolific which I've also signed up for. Does anyone have any tips for actually becoming eligible for studies or is it just a case of continuing to plow through the prescreening questions?

Thanks,
    M
  • try_harder
    try_harder Posts: 1,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Please can you put me down for £10 a day .Thank you
  • maitlah wrote: »
    Hi,
    Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any studies suitable for me on Prolific which I've also signed up for. Does anyone have any tips for actually becoming eligible for studies or is it just a case of continuing to plow through the prescreening questions?

Thanks,
    M

Prolific is a brilliant site, it's by far and away my favourite survey site as the studies are interesting and the pay is better than a lot of others:j. At least we know at the outset what we're definitely eligible for, I hate answering lots of questions on other sites only to be screened out:mad:. Actually finding available studies on Prolific is a bit hit and miss though:(. By all means keep on doing the pre-screening (and you'll get these occasionally even when you've been doing Prolific studies for years). The more they know about us the better for them to send studies that suit us. I sometimes get an email from Jim at Prolific if they have a study that they need specific respondents for but you have to act quickly as they obviously send the invitation to lots of suitable candidates:(.

I think it's just a case of logging in to your account as often as you can at various times of the day and if there's anything you're eligible for make sure you respond straight away. Blink and the places fill up:(. If you don't check via your account's 'studies' page but just through the generally available studies you might find a whole list which you won't be eligible for at all.

Good luck:beer:
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning

Struggling with life again atm. Am off work trying to get myself together and strong enough to start dealing with things. No proactive money made but a whole 18p interest and an extra £9.91 from dwp so my total is £10.09 so far
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • shariann wrote: »
    Morning

Struggling with life again atm. Am off work trying to get myself together and strong enough to start dealing with things

So sorry to hear that, shariann. I truly hope you'll turn the corner soon. Please come on here whenever you need to talk, or PM me if you want. Don't struggle to get through the black days on your own:kisses3:

Take care x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport