Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    izzy65 wrote: »
    Have had a look at the other 342, and was wondering if the jack Daniels with hip flask would work the same
    £24v £16
    £16 -£9.60
    £6.40div 3= £2.12 each

Or the jack Daniels triple miniature
    £33v £30
    £22-£6
    £16 div 3=£5.34each

Cannot see it working in scotland😡, even if it did in the south

:D Now Im getting interested.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    davemorton wrote: »
    Cant get it to work.

I had to scroll quite a long way down to find the banner but I got it :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • henrik777
    henrik777 Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    frequent wrote: »
    Is the 10p off MOC linked to Morri card ? Or could one be wombled and used with this CS offer ?

Not sure but clicksnap would have no idea whether a more card was yours mines or number 42s.
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Glade candles reduced in my store to £4.50 and 342 must of just reduced them as were £6 this morning x
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • Get well soon MrsMac x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Claire1972 wrote: »
    Glade candles reduced in my store to £4.50 and 342 must of just reduced them as were £6 this morning x

I wouldn't think it will be long before giftsets will start to dwindle and disappear from shelves as we move closer to Xmas....So if you want it....I would go get it sooner rather than later....Hopefully in the new year there will still be 3 4 2s running on other things...:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    I wouldn't think it will be long before giftsets will start to dwindle and disappear from shelves as we move closer to Xmas....So if you want it....I would go get it sooner rather than later....Hopefully in the new year there will still be 3 4 2s running on other things...:D

Totally agree I’ve got most things now! Lol
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    Looks a bit droopy to me :D
    You've obviously been spoilt.
  • Android pay people - when you redeem the free cokes in M&S - do them in SEPARATE TRANSACTIONS. I tried to do 3 in 1 shop and would have lost the use of 2 of them had the kind assistant not given the remaining 2 to me.
    Not being too lucky these last few days - all 4 transactions today so far are draws, 8 transactions yesterday got me 1x £5 M&S.....
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    According to the 'track my order' map the s0dding Amazon delivery driver has been to all of my neighbouring streets except ours and than messaged to say that he had attempted delivery - had he Heck!! Lights on both front and back and no sign of him (I'm presuming it's a him)
    These orders were due on Monday and one of them is a replacement for one that was 'lost' 2 weeks ago. I've spoken to their customer services who are chasing this up, but I'm really Mrs Angry tonight:mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure