Fibromyalgia (part 2)

Comments

• LameWolf wrote: »
    I think Whitney and Chloe might have something to say about that.:D

indeed they would although whitney wouldnt care too much so long as it left her alone lol
  • Trialia
    Trialia Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    i saw a beautiful cat at the vets today...it was apparently a breed called ragdoll. such lovely eyes. had siamese colouring but long fur. i want!

Ragdoll cats are adorable. They really are like rag dolls- pick one up and sie will flop all over you in whatever position, they don't care. It's so cute. <3
    Homosexual, Unitarian, young, British, female, disabled. Do you need more?
  • suep
    suep Posts: 782 Forumite
    Thanks for caring everyone :T not much chance of dh keeping an eye on me, he's not even talking to me at the moment, I dont know what im supposed to have done this time, but Im seriously getting peee'd off with him atm. Also I didn't get a chance to rest today as I had gd, but didnt pick her up until 3 then as she kept going on about fish I put Finding Nemo on for her and she loved it, for the first 10 mins then fell asleep :D so it was an easier afternoon than normal. I feel ok, but my heads still sore and the lumps still there. Im staying home tomorrow and resting as Im in quite a bit of pain, hope the bump and fall hasn't set off a flare.

PAPRIKA well done with the DLA, it's good to hear that some people are still getting it.

PCL Ive seen ragdoll cats before, they are beautiful aren't they, but I think your two wouldn't agree.

I got a text from Unity today, the hotels wonderful, so hopefully she will take it easy and come back feeling better.

CWTA when are you home ?
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
    Terry Pratchett ( Hogfather)
  • kassandra
    kassandra Posts: 377 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bigzippy wrote: »
    Ummm...."fibro clinic"?!? What's one of them?!:confused:

I don't know to be honest, I'm quite intrigued cos my gp didn't know either!
    i saw a beautiful cat at the vets today...it was apparently a breed called ragdoll. such lovely eyes. had siamese colouring but long fur. i want!

kass enjoy the pilates today instead :)

It's tomorrow :D

Ragdolls are gorgeous aren't they! I want a bengal but I have morals that state I can't have a breed grrrr bloody morals. I thought about searching rescue centres to find one but would end up with loads of cats. Think I'll wait until the youngest are a little older and get an ex queen cos they don't want them once they can't breed them anymore. There's quite a few breeds on our street that are just let out to wander which is nice cos you don't normally see that do you. They're usually kept in the house. There's a bengal (might be cross) a ragdoll and is it a siamese? The really thin ones that are a sort of cream and grey/blue?

Anyhoo, I'm off. Glad you're ok suep, if you want me to beat your dh into submission just give me a shout. Actually, best not, that may be why none of my relationships work out :rotfl:
  • Trialia
    Trialia Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    bigzippy wrote:
    What's "fibro clinic"?
    kassandra wrote: »

Fibro-specific hospital outpatient clinic. They exist, but there are less than half a dozen. There's a petition up at the Number 10 website to get more.
    Homosexual, Unitarian, young, British, female, disabled. Do you need more?
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    kassandra wrote: »
    :rotfl: Sounds about right! You'll have to fill us in kass! :)

I'll try and keep this short and sweet, as i'm doin it from my phone again, in bed whilst DF is wakin himself up with his own snoring... :rolleyes: then snuggles up to me in his sleep, hogging yet more of the bed! Typical man. ;)

Got my nephew here today, which is why i've not been on much today- that and being wiped out as tho i have an infection :( -and i'm takin him for his suit fitting tomorrow. Should be fun... :rolleyes:
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • kassandra
    kassandra Posts: 377 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Aaaaaaww how sweet is DF!!!!!!!

I'm off to try and catch an hours sleep before the kids wake me up at some ridiculous hour wanting to play out!!
  • bz hope you managed some sleep despite df being sweet and cuddling. hope you dont have an infection starting, you really dont need another one, though if you have to ahve another one before the wedding i guess now is better than in two weeks time.

kass yup the siamese are the really thin ones, creamy white with black pointing i think its called on thier face and short hair. my aunt used to breed them. hope the kids didnt get you up too early, or they let you go back for a nap this morning. hows charlie these days?
    enjoy the pilates today :)

sue i hope your feeling better today, and dh stops sulking.

tria i had a friend who had a cat who did that, the most sweetest lovely natured cat i have ever met, i wonder if she was a ragdoll.
  • suep
    suep Posts: 782 Forumite
    Morning all, more hassle at home, ds1 came round to stay last night after another row with his girlfriend, he's gon back today to get the rest of his stuff but Im hoping they will sort things out again. I just feel sorry for my dg as this is happening almost every other week lately. Families :mad:
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
    Terry Pratchett ( Hogfather)
  • hope he does sort things out again sue if thats what is best all round. families can be such hard work cant they. i hope despite him being here ou manage a quiet day with no more hassle.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure