Sun from £9.50 holiday codes January 2019

Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Charbm wrote: »
    I am in central London, where would I get the code from? And what time? Will post afterwards

Thanks
    Charing's Cross , Kings Cross , Leicester Square
  • oh yeah remember that year hahaha

essex_boy wrote: »
    Today's code word is REED
    essex_boy wrote: »
    Yep, I remember one very lovely day when I got leaked the code around Midnight
    I was in a very empty booking office taking my holidays out before I posted it on the thread for everyone else
  • I actually live in kings x, where abouts exactly? Do you mean buy the newspaper at a local shop that’s open? Sorry, super new to this! Usually go outside of school holidays but need school holidays this year!
  • essex boy will prob say the same but the train station usually gets a newspaper drop first

Charbm wrote: »
    I actually live in kings x, where abouts exactly? Do you mean buy the newspaper at a local shop that’s open? Sorry, super new to this! Usually go outside of school holidays but need school holidays this year!
  • bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Topboy71 wrote: »
    Hi again I have booked mine with the local newspaper so thank you for that but I have a service charge of £60 is this the norm

Sounds right for Butlins, but let me know what park and date you are staying at and I will check for you. The only way you could have avoided this (with either the local or Sun offer) is by booking one of the "Pay No Extra" dates I sent you a link for earlier today. The expensive entertainment pass charges could also have been avoided by booking one of those date.
  • essex_boy
    essex boy will prob say the same but the train station usually gets a newspaper drop first

Yep, I've never been in London early morning as I would have missed my last train home but in or near the train station has got to be the best chance
    Could be worth popping in and asking what time it'll be on sale
  • Hi again yes I did follow your link but added my own date 1st July Minehead
  • essex_boy
    Hi again yes I did follow your link but added my own date 1st July Minehead

Yes, £15 per night service charge
    Entertainment passes and service charge is free on June 10th there
  • Hi all, ready and waiting, just a quick question will the last code be posted at the end of these threads first or on essexboy's first page? Just wondering which page to keep an eye on.
  • bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi again yes I did follow your link but added my own date 1st July Minehead

The 1st July is a £15 date in both the local and Sun newspaper offers, so the additional charges with either deal for Butlins Minehead would be

£15 per night service charge (£60)

£30 person per for entertainment passes (I'm assuming you want them at Butlins)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure