Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• gingababe
    gingababe Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    You dont definately get charged but there is a chance you could. I had 2 pairs delivered from REI and neither got charges. But 2 people here have got charges so its luck i suppose.

The short kids boots are the same height as the womens. :j

Wow thanks, just gotta work out my size???

I also fancy a pair of slippers & would like to get my little girl some any idea where I get some for toddlers??

Thanks
    Ginga
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    gingababe wrote: »
    Wow thanks, just gotta work out my size???

I also fancy a pair of slippers & would like to get my little girl some any idea where I get some for toddlers??

Thanks
    Ginga

do you want boots?

I bought my baby girl the UGG australia Boo boots. They are adorable, they are the only UGGS available for toddlers as nobody makes that size range with a walking sole, I got mine from a seller on ebay alamo shoes I cannot fault his service and the boots are perfect they were £25 plus postage, no customs as he marked them as low cost and gift. :p

Heres a pic of them, ignore the price on this site they are having a laugh with the price they have them up for they are £25 from the US

http://www.coggles.com/store/item/Ugg/35486/
  • eyelashes74
    Options
    nordstrom will deliver here but only if you order by phone...they dont process international orders online.
    i contacted them to find out...and the tall ones work out at about £87 inc shipping( shipping is $28.60):beer:
  • sarahlsmith22
    Options
    The customs thing is just luck of the draw, depending on whether they check your package and think they can charge you, or not. Mine was probably checked because I had to have it delivered to my work address, but I'm out of the house from 7am to at least 7pm Monday to Friday so there was really no way I could have it delivered anywhere else. I don't mind paying the charge, although I don't understand why I would have to pay an administration charge but am annoyed that they didn't just come and deliver it, and ask for the money at the time like Fedex did when I made a Victoria Secret order.

I will ring them in the morning, just sent an email and apparently they will reply within two days :rotfl: like I can wait that long!!
  • Rotherham_Lass
    Options
    nordstrom will deliver here but only if you order by phone...they dont process international orders online.
    i contacted them to find out...and the tall ones work out at about £87 inc shipping( shipping is $28.60):beer:

really - didn't know that!
  • mookie
    Options
    The customs thing is just luck of the draw, depending on whether they check your package and think they can charge you, or not. Mine was probably checked because I had to have it delivered to my work address, but I'm out of the house from 7am to at least 7pm Monday to Friday so there was really no way I could have it delivered anywhere else. I don't mind paying the charge, although I don't understand why I would have to pay an administration charge but am annoyed that they didn't just come and deliver it, and ask for the money at the time like Fedex did when I made a Victoria Secret order.

I will ring them in the morning, just sent an email and apparently they will reply within two days :rotfl: like I can wait that long!!

Do they charge for all stuff sent to work address's? my hubby got charged whe he had an item sent to his work too.
  • Rotherham_Lass
    Options
    I don't mind paying the charge, although I don't understand why I would have to pay an administration charge but am annoyed that they didn't just come and deliver it, and ask for the money at the time like Fedex did when I made a Victoria Secret order.

Because if they did that you would not pay their extortionate "admin" charges. This way they hang onto your package and won't give it to you unless you pay. This is illegal because the package is your property and the charge is unnecessary and has been imposed without your knowledge and the knowledge of the seller.
  • Rotherham_Lass
    Options
    Do they charge for all stuff sent to work address's? my hubby got charged whe he had an item sent to his work too.

No - just the luck of the draw.
  • gingababe
    gingababe Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    do you want boots?

I bought my baby girl the UGG australia Boo boots. They are adorable, they are the only UGGS available for toddlers as nobody makes that size range with a walking sole, I got mine from a seller on ebay alamo shoes I cannot fault his service and the boots are perfect they were £25 plus postage, no customs as he marked them as low cost and gift. :p

Heres a pic of them, ignore the price on this site they are having a laugh with the price they have them up for they are £25 from the US

http://www.coggles.com/store/item/Ugg/35486/

yes I want chestnut boots...just about to order them

Ginga
  • mookie
    Options
    No - just the luck of the draw.

Do you know if fedex is ok with charges? do they charge on all items or just the few that get caught?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure