Clubcard Partners Question

I have transferred over some of my clubcard vouchers to a Goldsmiths voucher to buy a watch. I thought I'd transferred enough over but I hadn't- the watch was more expensive than I'd remembered.

I can transfer more vouchers over but am confused by the terms and conditions as they seem to say I can only ever use one Clubcard Partners voucher at a time-

(copied from email)
What you need to know

Only one voucher code can be used per transaction.
….
Vouchers can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product (excluding Rolex, Tudor, Omega, Zenith, IWC, Cartier, Pre-owned watches & All Connected watches.) and towards repairs. They can be topped up with cash, credit or debit cards only.

Does this mean I can't then have two vouchers equalling the correct amount to pay for the item? I'd rather pay with my vouchers then my cash, but don't want to transfer if I end up with vouchers I have no use for!

Comments

• no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Did you give Tesco Clubcard a call? What did they say? Personally, I wouldn't think it would matter as long as you don't convert too much, but then again I didn't deal with 'Deals' calls (separate phone No.). Then again years since I was there, things may have changed.
    Good luck.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I did phone Tesco in the end as Goldsmiths were pretty strong on not accepting more than one per purchase.

Tesco were very quick and almost took the words out of my mouth before I'd asked so they must deal with this sort of thing regularly. They simply took the old voucher numbers, combined the new total and sent them back to me in a single reward voucher for the amount I needed. Job done!

If anyone has a similar query, just phone them on their freephone clubcard number, it took literally a minute to resolve :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure