April's Bring Your Lunch To Work

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 3 April 2019 at 12:26PM in Debt-free wannabe challenges
Welcome to April's bring your lunch to work, the sun is shining and Spring here :EasterBun :icotbaske

Feel free to post what you're having/planning/eating for lunch as this may give others a idea of what to make and I'm always up for inspiration.

There are 20 working days up for grabs.

Let me know if you want to join in and I'll add you to the list on the next post. It is never too late to join.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to join in the challenge.
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 2 May 2019 at 10:09AM
    Lunchees

001 Purplemumof2 12/14
    002 In_Debt_Bet 7/15
    003 little_green 23/18 **TARGET EXCEEDED**
    004 abbe89 10/15
    005 SSDD23 3/15
    006 ZafM 14/15
    007 staceydoodles1987 8/14
    008 cookie02 10/18
  • In_Debt_Bet
    In_Debt_Bet Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Hi there, I’ll go for 15 days please, I lost my way a bit in March so I’ll be on a mission in April :-)
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • Hi there, I’ll go for 15 days please, I lost my way a bit in March so I’ll be on a mission in April :-)

I can relate to that lol, April will be better!!! :D

I've added you to the list above.

Good luck xx
  • put me down for 18. Confused as to how there are only 20 working days available. I have 3 hols this month + good friday so 4 days off but still counting 18 available days for me (so 22 in total) ??
  • put me down for 18. Confused as to how there are only 20 working days available. I have 3 hols this month + good friday so 4 days off but still counting 18 available days for me (so 22 in total) ??

You're right, there are 22 days but I wasn't counting the bank holidays as people don't generally work them and most people are holiday due to Easter.

I could change it back if people need me to?
  • put me down for 18

Hiya,

I've added you to the list above.

Good luck x
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    I'm in for 15 days for April - I'm off work for a couple of days, and also likely to be in different offices etc where I can by lunch and expense it!
  • abbe89 wrote: »
    I'm in for 15 days for April - I'm off work for a couple of days, and also likely to be in different offices etc where I can by lunch and expense it!

Hiya,

I've added you to the list.

Good luck xx
  • You're right, there are 22 days but I wasn't counting the bank holidays as people don't generally work them and most people are holiday due to Easter.

I could change it back if people need me to?
    ahh i see. No it's ok just wanted to double check in case i was being completely blonde!! :rotfl:
  • Can I go for 15 please - I have 19 working days, but I get treated to lunch out once a week so aiming to have a 100% hit rate of brought in lunches for all of the other days :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure