Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Omega_1
    • By Omega_1 19th Oct 04, 3:14 PM
    • 227Posts
    • 19Thanks
    Omega_1
    New Phone Contract deal(s) sought please
    • 19th Oct 04, 3:14 PM
    New Phone Contract deal(s) sought please 19th Oct 04 at 3:14 PM
    As am aware there are many of you guys who are really swiched on and have your fingers on the pulse as far as the best deals are concerned I would ask if you could advise on the best deal for myself that involves keeping my old (vodaphone) phone number if poss as am looking for a tri-band phone, x networking minutes with texts and if there is a cash-back deal also this really will be a bonus. I could also need a similar deal for my wife so perhaps a 'shared minutes' deal could apply - any tips/answers/offers etc really would be much appreciated.
Page 1
  • Reestit Mutton
    • 19th Oct 04, 3:30 PM
    Re: New Phone Contract deal(s) sought please
    • 19th Oct 04, 3:30 PM
    As am aware there are many of you guys who are really swiched on and have your fingers on the pulse as far as the best deals are concerned I would ask if you could advise on the best deal for myself that involves keeping my old (vodaphone) phone number if poss as am looking for a tri-band phone, x networking minutes with texts and if there is a cash-back deal also this really will be a bonus. I could also need a similar deal for my wife so perhaps a 'shared minutes' deal could apply - any tips/answers/offers etc really would be much appreciated.
    (1) How much are you prepared to pay over the year?
    (2) Which Vodafone service provider are you with?

Q2 is important as the only 2 ways that you can keep your current number without hassle are (a) changing network and (b) negotiating a renewal deal with your current service provider. What might be available to you if you push hard enough with your SP for a renewal deal depends largely on which SP you are with.

HtH
    RM
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

544Posts Today

6,364Users online

Martin's Twitter